Classy bit over here (the official Inter.. i mean joke thread) (73 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
ReBeL said:
The Forgotten Legend:D
Those are not the original because there's no holes in the gloves. :eyebrows:

anyway, if you really wanted to have that thread open you could of told me man. Going to another mod was low man. :tdown: :p :cool:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
Badass Devil said:
where did u find that? do u know how impossible it is to buy a past juve gk shirt with chimenti on the back? i had niketown laughing at me, was deeply hurt :(
i am sooooo wondering why :howler:

how's that that you are not embarassed to be a chimenti fan?

once,a couple of years ago a member from this forum,recieved as a gift an azzurri shirt with totti's name.
and an other member said that it was as tragic as recieving a juve's GK's shirt with chimenti's name on it...it ruins all the happiness

wise words...i still remember them :rolleyes:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Lilianna said:
i am sooooo wondering why :howler:

how's that that you are not embarassed to be a chimenti fan?

once,a couple of years ago a member from this forum,recieved as a gift an azzurri shirt with totti's name.
and an other member said that it was as tragic as recieving a juve's GK's shirt with chimenti's name on it...it ruins all the happiness

wise words...i still remember them :rolleyes:

Embarassed? whenever he plays and im watching him at a friends house im chanting my chimi song, tho hes a man utd fan he loves the song :D

- thats so not fair, i cudnt even find a chimi shirt on e-bay, USELESS!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
Badass Devil said:
Embarassed? whenever he plays and im watching him at a friends house im chanting my chimi song, tho hes a man utd fan he loves the song :D

- thats so not fair, i cudnt even find a chimi shirt on e-bay, USELESS!
it's because they would sell only 1 freaking shirt!!!

YOU ARE THE ONLY CHIMENTI FAN ON THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Thread of the year - Times

I can't believe what I just saw, two thumbs up - Ebert & Roeper

This thread beats the Cassano to Juve thread by a mile man - mark77

kidding aside, I'm still pissed at him when we loaned him to cagliari and when he played against us and got a bad call he was all over the ref and pissed at Juve. + the mistakes he made didn't help either.

I gotta give him props because he was a leader in the dressing room. The players loved him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)