Classy bit over here (the official Inter.. i mean joke thread) (8 Viewers)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
An Essex girl is crossing the road, when she gets hit by an XR3i.
As she is lying on the ground, the driver, rushes out of the car to see if she is alright.
"I'm so sorry luv! I just didn't see ya. Are ya OK?" he blurts out.
"Everyfink is justa blur, I can't see a fing" she says, tearfully.
Concerned, the man leans over the woman to test her eyesight.
He asks, "How many fingers have I stuck up?"
"Ah fockin 'ell NO!" she screams. "Don't tell me I'm paralyzed from the waist down an all!!!"

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
A train hits a busload of Essex Schoolgirls and they all perish.
They are all in heaven trying to enter the pearly gates past St.Peter.
St Peter asks the first girl, "Karen, have you ever had any contact with a mans thing?"

She giggles and shyly replies, "Well I once touched the head of one with the tip of my finger"

St. Peter says, "OK, dip the tip of your finger in The Holy Water and pass through the gate."

St. Peter asks the next girl the same question, "Joanne have you ever had any contact with a mans thing?"

The girl is a little reluctant but replies "Well once I fondled and stroked one."
St. Peter says "OK, dip your whole hand in The Holy Water and pass through the gate."

All of a sudden there is a lot of commotion in the line of girls, and a girl is pushing her way to the front of the line.
When she reaches the front of the line St. Peter says "Tracy! What seems to be the rush?"

The girl replies.."If I'm going to have to gargle that Holy water...I want to do it before Lorraine sticks her arse in it!!"

Apr 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Cronios ] ++
I dont know if its posted again...

earlier on in the year...

Roma coach Luigi Del Neri is having a chat with Inter boss Roberto Mancini.

Del Neri: Roberto how is it that your squad are practically unbeatable this season?

Mancini That's easy. I have Surrounded myself with intelligent players.

Del Neri: But how do you know if they're intelligent?

Mancini: I pose them a simple question. I'll show you.

Mancini proceeds to ring up Javier Zanetti and put him on speaker phone...

Mancini:Javier, it's Mancini here. I have a quick question for you. If your father has a child, but this child is neither your brother nor your sister, then who is it?

J. Zanetti: That's easy, it's me.

Mancini: Thanks thats perfect, see you at practice.

Del Neri: Excellent question. That is a really good way of testing your players intelligence.

A few days later Del Neri is at Trigoria watching his Roma side training, and then he calls Francesco Totti over.

Del Neri: Francesco, is just want to ask you a quick question. If your father has a child and your mother has a child,
but this child is neither your brother nor sister,
then who is it?

Totti, in some difficulty, concentrates hard on the question...

Totti: Not my brother... not my sister...then who is it? Is it Ok if i have ten minutes boss?

Del Neri: Sure. You can tell me even after training.

Totti quickly went to his teammates and asked them the same question. Antonio Cassano, Vincenzo Montella and Ivan Pellizzolli were stumped... So Totti went next door and asked Nino the shop owner the same question.

Nino: Francesco, you are an idiot, it's me, isn't it?

Totti excitedly ran back to Del Neri.

Totti: I have the answer boss.

Del Neri: Godd tell me.

Totti: it's Nino the shop owner.

Del Neri: Totti, you are an idiot, Its Javier Zanetti!!
:LOL:

:rofl:

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
This joke was originally delivered in Wafi, what you are seeing is an Anglicized version so that y'all can follow. I hope it turns out as funny...

And the Lord spoke to Noah and said: "I will give you six months to build Me an Ark. At the end of six months I will send rain fall to cover the entire earth and destroy all bad people. However, I want to save a few good people, and the animals, two of every kind. So I am ordering you to build an Ark for Me," said the Lord.

And in a flash of lightning He delivered the specifications for an Ark. "No problem," said Noah, trembling in fear and fumbling with the blueprints. "Six months, and it starts to rain" thundered the Lord. "You'd better have my Ark completed, or learn how to swim for a very long time." And six months passed. The skies began to cloud up and rain began to fall. The Lord saw that Noah was sitting in his front yard, weeping.

And there was no Ark. "Noah," shouted the Lord, "where is my Ark?" A lightning bolt crashed into the ground next to Noah, for emphasis.

"Oga, a beg make you forgive me," begged Noah. "I don try - ah! ah!. De trouble wey my eye see no be small, I swear. Dem tell me say I need certificate of occupancy before I go build de Ark. I don waka Ministry of Works so tey I tire. Then, I come see say na money dem want, and I carry all de money wey I get gif dem. Na im dem tell me say make I add extra windows for "cross ventilation", and make I divide de toilet from de bath, so that if I de go toilet, another person fit de bath.

Anyway, I pay one engineer so, make im modify de plans for me. So, after I don finish dat one, I come go for forest to go get wood. Dem tell me say I no fit cut wood without permit from Forestry people. Anyway, I go see de forestry people dem and dem say I fit go cut de wood. When I reach de village now, dem no gree make I cut wood. Dem say I must gif dem their share - because na so one big man come from town come cut all de wood for here before for export, and he no pay dem compensation. Na wa oh! and me think say government no de gree us export wood. Finally, as dem wan fight me, I quickly settle de village chief, and dem com gree say make I take de wood. Before I go carry de wood reach my house, na so so wahala for road. I settle police, I settle soldier, I settle customs, I settle immigration, I settle tax man, I settle local government, then when I don reach my house now, de truck driver and him boys say if I no settle dem, dem no go help me offload de wood. As I start to build de ark now, na im task force people come mark 'X' for de ark, say I no suppose to build de ark for dis place. Dem ask me say whether I no no say "environmental sanitation decree" no de allow dis kind thing for inside town.

Anyway I think say na my neighbor na im call dem, de man de jealous me well well. Wetin I go do, I settle dem too. "As I say make I kuku hurry finish de ark, na im de carpenters where de help me come talk say dem no go work again unless gif dem extra money. Me sef I surprise wen dem tell me say de here say na big government contract where I de do and plenty money dey inside. To cut long story, I settle dem too. Anyway, people plenty now wey de build de Ark, apprentice full ground.

As I begin to gather de animal dem, I come jam another trouble. De"404" people dem no want make I take their dogs, dem say na delicacy. Bushmeat and fowl people no gree me. Even de people wey de chop "isi ewu" come vex with me. Dem ask me whether I no no say meat don too cost these days, where I wan carry de small meat where dey ground. So, I wan tell you now say, I no fit find dog, fowl, goat, or bush meat, and infact I just manage get cow, as one mallam don nearly dagger me when I want take de cow dem."

"One day as I de build de ark now, na im NDLEA come arrest me carry me go prison for questioning. Dem talk say, dem hear say I wan carry de Ark smuggle cocaine & indian hemp to America. Later, sha dem come find say no be me dem de look for, so dem release me. I never even reach home, when SSS come arrest me for further questioning, say dem here say I be NADECO, and I wan carry de Ark go smuggle guns and bombs to come overthrow Naija government. Anyway, I come convince dem say I no know wetin be NADECO, dem release but tell me make I de report to force headquarters every day.

As I de gather de animal dem, na im FEPA come send me letter say I never gif dem environmental impact assessment for de animal shit where I go throway and de flood where You wan send. I tell dem say na You wan send flood cover de whole world. Dem no happy at all! Dem tell me say nobody fit do dat kind ting without permission from dem. Anyway, as de chief engineer say makeI show am de place where de flood go start, I give am map of de world, he no satisfy, so I settle am too."

"As you see me de cry so, na because ee dey like say dis wahala no de finish. De local government chairman where my house dey come call me tribalistic. Him talk say almost all de carpenters and labourers wey de work for me come from my village. Him talk say I must gif work to some of de town boys. I tell am make he send them, him no gree. Everyday him go send "area boys" to come cause wahala for me. Dem wan spoil de small part of de ark where I don build so. Dem no dey gree us work again. Every day where dem come here I must gif dem money otherwise, dem wan scatter de Ark. Oga Lord, I tell you, I don tire, even sef de other day, tax collector come, come say I never pay tax, say dem wan arrest me. I tell dem say I don pay tax last year, dem tell me say dis year I must pay de tax in advance, so I don kuku spend all de money where I get for settling. "Make I tell you de truth, I no think say I go fit finish dis your Ark sef, even if you gif me five years."

Noah wailed.

The sky began to clear. The sun began to shine. A rainbow arched across the sky. Noah looked up and smiled. "You mean say you no go send flood take destroy de earth?" Noah asked, hopefully.

"Wrong!" thundered the Lord. "But being Lord of the Universe has its advantages. I fully intend to smite the Earth, but with something far worse than a Flood. Something Man invented himself."

"Wetin be dat?" asked Noah.

There was a long pause, and then the Lord spaketh his Last Word, "Government."

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
A Jamiacan Rasta man and his wife are in court getting a divorce. The problem was who should get custody of the child. The wife jumped up and said, "Your Honor. I brought the child into this world with pain and labor. She should be in my custody." The judge turns to the husband and says, "what do you have to say in the matter?" The Rasta man then rose slowly. Your Honor, If I man put a dollar in a vending machine and a Pepsi comes out, whose Pepsi is it...'I and I' or the machine's?"

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Husband gets nasty divorce letter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Husband:

I'm writing you this letter to tell you that I'm leaving you for good. I've been a good woman to you for seven years and I have nothing to show for it.

These last two weeks have been hell. Your boss called to tell me that you had quit your job today and that was the last straw. Last week, you came home and didn't notice that I had gotten my hair and nails done, cooked your favorite meal and even wore a brand new negligee. You came home and ate in two minutes, and went straight to sleep after watching the game. You don't tell me you love me anymore, you don't touch me or anything. Either you're cheating or you don't love me anymore, what ever the case is, I'm gone.

P.S. If you're trying to find me, don't. Your BROTHER and I are moving away to West Virginia together! Have a great life!

Your EX-Wife

Dear Ex-Wife

Nothing has made my day more than receiving your letter. It's true that you and I have been married for seven years, although a good woman is a far cry from what you've been. I watch sports so much to try to drown out your constant nagging. Too bad that doesn't work. I did notice when you cut off all of your hair last week, the first thing that came to mind was "You look just like a man!" My mother raised me to not say anything if you can't say anything nice. When you cooked my favorite meal, you must have gotten me confused with MY BROTHER, because I stopped eating pork seven years ago. I went to sleep on you when you had on that new negligee because the price tag was still on it. I prayed that it was a coincidence that my brother had just borrowed fifty dollars from me that morning and your negligee was $49.99. After all of this, I still loved you and felt that we could work it out. So when I discovered that I had hit the lotto for ten million dollars, I quit my job and bought us two tickets to Jamaica. But when I got home you were gone. Everything happens for a reason I guess. I hope you have the filling life you always wanted. My lawyer said with your letter that you wrote, you won't get a dime from me. So take care.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
kids say the darnest things
they really do.............

TEACHER: Why are you late?
WEBSTER: Because of the sign.
TEACHER: What sign?
WEBSTER: The one that says, "School Ahead,Go Slow."

TEACHER: Cindy, why are you doing your maths sums on the floor?
CINDY: You told me to do it without using tables!

TEACHER: John, how do you spell "crocodile"?
JOHN: "K-R-O-K-O-D-A-I-L"
TEACHER: No, that's wrong
JOHN: Maybe it's wrong, but you asked me
how I spell it!
TEACHER: What is the chemical formula for water?
SARAH: "HIJKLMNO"!!
TEACHER: What are you talking about?
SARAH: Yesterday you said it's H to O!

TEACHER: George, go to the map and find North America.
GEORGE: Here it is!
TEACHER: Correct. Now, class, who discovered America?
CLASS: George!

TEACHER: Willy, name one important thing we have today that we didn't
have ten years ago.
WILLY: Me!

TEACHER: Tommy, why do you always get so dirty?
TOMMY: Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are.

SILVIA: Dad, can you write in the dark?
FATHER: I think so. What do you want me to write?
SYLVIA: Your name on this report card.

TEACHER: How can you prevent diseases caused by biting insects?
JOSE: Don't bite any.

TEACHER: Ellen, give me a sentence starting with "I".
ELLEN: I is...
TEACHER: No, Ellen. Always say, "I am."
ELLEN: All right... "I am the ninth letter of the alphabet."

Teacher: "Can anybody give an example of COINCIDENCE?"
Johnny : "Sir, my Mother and Father got married on the sameday,
sametime."

Teacher: "George Washington not only chopped down his father's Cherry tree but also admitted doing it. Now do you know why his father didn't punish him?"
Johnny : "Because George still had the axe in his hand."

Son : Daddy, have you ever been to Egypt?
Father : No. Why do you ask that?
Son : Well, where did you get THIS mummy then?

Teacher : What a pair of strange socks you are wearing, one is green
and one is blue with red spots!
Kirk : Yes it's really strange. I've got another pair of the same at
home.

At a church school gathering, one little old lady approached a cute
5-year-old girl and asked her where she got her good looks.
"I musta got 'em from my Daddy," said the little girl, "'cause Mommy's
still got hers.

Teacher: Now, children, if I saw a man beating a donkey and stopped
him, what virtue would I be showing?
Student: Brotherly love.

Teacher: Now, Sam, tell me frankly do you say prayers before eating?
Sam : No sir, I don't have to, my mom is a good cook.

Teacher: Desmond, your composition on My Dog" is exactly the same as
your brother's. Did u copy his?
Desmond: No, teacher, it's the same dog!

Teacher: What do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are
no longer interested?
Pupil : A teacher.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
A man hated his wife's cat and he decided to get rid of it. He drove 20 blocks away from home and dropped the cat there. The cat was already walking up the driveway when he approached his home. The next day, he decided to drop the cat 40 blocks away and the same thing happened. He kept on increasing the number of blocks but the cat kept coming home before him. At last he decided to drive a 150 miles away, turn right then left, past the bridge, then right again and another right and so on until he reached an area he'd never seen before and dropped the cat there.. Hours later, the man calls his wife at home and asked her, "Jenny, is the cat there?" "Yes, why do you ask?" answered the wife. Frustrated, the man said, "Put that damn cat on the phone, I'm lost and I need directions

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
A married man was visiting his girlfriend when she requested that he shave his beard. "Oh James, I like your beard, but I would really love to see your handsome face." James replied, "My wife loves this beard, I couldn''t possibly do it, she would kill me!!" "Oh please?" the girlfriend asked again, in a sexy little voice... "Oh really, I can''t!" he replies... "My wife loves this beard!!" The girlfriend asked once more, and he sighs and finally gives in, goes into the washroom and shaves. That night James crawls into bed with his wife while she was sleeping. The wife is awakened somewhat, feels his face and replies...... "Oh Michael, you shouldn''t be here, my husband will be home soon!

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
a woman goes to see the doctors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This beautiful woman one day walks into a doctors office and the doctor is bowled over by how stunningly awesome she is. All his professionallism goes right out the window...

He tells her to take her pants, she does, and he starts rubbing her thighs.

"Do you know what I am doing?" asks the doctor?

"Yes, checking for abnormalities." she replies.

He tells her to take off her shirt and bra, she takes them off. The doctor begins rubbing her breasts and asks, "Do you know what I am doing now?", she replies, "Yes, checking for cancer."

Finally, he tells her to take off her panties, lays her on the table, gets on top of her and starts having sex with her. He says to her, "Do you know what I am doing now?"

She replies, "Yes, getting herpies - thats why I am here!"

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
A family in Nigeria was puzzled when the coffin of their dead mother arrived from the USA, sent by their sister. The tiny corpse was so tightly squeezed inside the coffin that their mother's face was practically touching the glass cover. When they opened the coffin,they found a letter from their sister pinned to their mother's chest, which read:

Dearest brothers and sisters, I am sending you our mother's remains for burial there in Lagos. Sorry I couldn't come along as the expenses were so high. You will find inside the coffin, under Mama's body, 12 cans of Libby's corned-beef and 12 cans of Luncheon Meat. Just divide it among yourselves. On Mama's feet is a brand-new pair of Reeboks (size 8) for junior. There are four pairs of Reeboks under Mama's head for Tunde's sons.

Mama is wearing six Ralph Lauren T-shirts one is for Omo, Roy and the rest are for my nephews. Mama is also wearing one dozen Wonder Bra ( your favorite), just divide it amongst yourselves. The 2 dozen Victoria's Secret panties that Mama is wearing should be distributed among my nieces and cousins.

Mama is also wearing eight Docker pants - Ikeje, please get one for yourself and the rest are for the boys. The Swiss watch you asked for is on Mama's left
wrist, please get it. Aunty Ronke, Mama is wearing what you asked for - earrings,ring and necklace - just please get them. Also,the six pairs of Channel
stockings that Mama is wearing must be divided among teen-age girls there. I hope they like the color. Mama is also putting on a head phone by her side is a Sony disc player and inside the player is the method man CD your Son asked and the disc player also is his hope he likes it .

Your loving sister, Nene

P.S. Please take care of finding a dress for Mama for her burial.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)