[CL] Young Boys 2-1 JUVENTUS [December 12th, 2018] (1 Viewer)

Who will Juve face next in the CL?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Only if Napoli beat Liverpool away which I highly doubt it..
PSG will definitely beat Red Star which means Napoli have to beat Liverpool to end on top while a draw will be sufficient for 2nd and send Liverpool out..

The ones we can meet are:
Dortmund
Pool (If they beat Napoli)
Schalke
Ajax (unless Bayern lose their top spot in the final game)
Lyon/Shakhtar
Also unlikely but if Tottenham get more points away to Barcelona than Inter home vs PSV - Tottenham will be added to this list

So.. We would probably want to avoid Dortmund while you can add Pool if they go past Napoli

Jan 22, 2016
Time for Bernardeschi and Costa to play. I would rest one between Manzu and Dybala and play Bernardeschi in the middle just like the first game against them.

Cancelo and Sandro could get some rest too. Cuadrado and Mattio are more than capable of doing the business.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
We have to demolish them. And send a signal to Europe. We dont have any important fixture after this. We surely can beat them with a lot of goals if we rest some starters. Dybala and Mandzukic.

4-3-3
Shezni
Cancelo-Bonucci-Chiellini-MDS
Can-Pjanic-Matuidi
Bernardeschi-Ronaldo-Costa

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
We have to demolish them. And send a signal to Europe. We dont have any important fixture after this. We surely can beat them with a lot of goals if we rest some starters. Dybala and Mandzukic.

4-3-3
Shezni
Cancelo-Bonucci-Chiellini-MDS
Can-Pjanic-Matuidi
Bernardeschi-Ronaldo-Costa
No important games after this? We still have Torino, Atalanta, Roma and Samp in the league before the end of the year.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Nonsense. Euromaxx plays the starting 11.

For rotation you'll get 10 minutes of Barzagli and like it.
Barzagli is our injured. Maybe Rugani comes in for 3 minutes of injury time :lol3:

- - - Updated - - -

Dybala
Ronaldo - Bernardeschi - Costa
Bentancur - Pjanic​

Do it Max
Replace Dybala with Mandzukic and I agree. Costa sending crosses into Mandzukic and Ronaldo would be fapworthy. And Bernadeschi providing through balls. :weee:

The issue with all of Dybala-Bernadeschi- Costa on the pitch in a 4-2-3-1 attack and Ronaldo playing LW is that all three of them constantly drift out to the right. Dybala rarely moves onto the left side of the pitch. I feel like there would be a lot of spacing issues on that side of the pitch. And a lot of emptiness on the Left everytime Ronaldo drifts into the middle.

Now playing a 4-4-2 with Costa as a LW/LM and Bernie as RW/RM might work better as it gives us 2 attackers on each side, and allows both Ronaldo and Dybala to play further up the pitch and not have defensive responsibilities. Dybala is best playing off another striker imo anyways. He’s not a 9, and doesn’t seem like the player to spearhead an attack, but instead his best seems beside a 9 like Mandzu or a more all-around forward like Ronaldo in a front 2. Whether that be 4-4-2 with wingers like Bernadeschi and Costa or 4-3-1-2 with Bernadeschi or Costa as CAM behind them.

Only issue with 4-4-2 is our midfielders. :cry:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)