[CL] Tottenham Hotspur 1-2 JUVENTUS [March 7th 2018] (1 Viewer)

VOTE CAZZO

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Benatia

• Chiellini

• Alex Sandro

• Lichtsteiner

• Asamoah

• Sturaro

• Khedira

• Matuidi

• Pjanic

• Douglas Costa

• Dybala

• Higuain

Results are only viewable after voting.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
If Juventus had just one transfer campaign similar to a Man Utd, Man City, PSG, Real or Chelsea of old frenzy we would undoubtedly be CL champs by now.

I want a spending spree similar to the year we got Nedved, Buffon, Thuram.

Is that too much to ask? We surely have money in our war chest from our European and Italian successes.

At the moment we are competing at the top level (2 cl finals in 3 years) but eventually the transfer campaigns of City, PSG and dare I say it even Man United will start to pull away from us while Real, Barcelona and Bayern will be in a different stratosphere.

Juventus seriously need to spend like the big boys or risk falling behind.
I also feel like we are running out of time for European glory. Italian football will probably only get worse, more and more money will be given to English clubs and there are the likes of Real, Barca, Bayern and the crazy spending PSG.

The 2016-17 transfer campaign was good. We got Higuain for 90 mil, 32 mil for Pjanic, Pjaca for 25 and also Benathia and Alves. Also this campaign was good with Costa and Bernardeschi. The bad thing was that we didn't get that mid who can replace the lack of Pogba and Vidal. This is a huge con to our transfer campaign. Right now this is the main thing we are lacking . Also, as much as I like De Sciglio performances so far he is not on the same level as Dani Alves, so we can have a massive upgrade and on the RB as well.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
If Juventus had just one transfer campaign similar to a Man Utd, Man City, PSG, Real or Chelsea of old frenzy we would undoubtedly be CL champs by now.

I want a spending spree similar to the year we got Nedved, Buffon, Thuram.

Is that too much to ask? We surely have money in our war chest from our European and Italian successes.

At the moment we are competing at the top level (2 cl finals in 3 years) but eventually the transfer campaigns of City, PSG and dare I say it even Man United will start to pull away from us while Real, Barcelona and Bayern will be in a different stratosphere.

Juventus seriously need to spend like the big boys or risk falling behind.
It's impossible without help from the owners

The market is so inflated that to get top quality players you are talking about 60-100 million for one player

We missed our chance for that to happen with the huge inflation over the last 2 years

This is pretty much going to be as good as it gets unless by some miracle we magically increase revenue by 50%

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
It's impossible without help from the owners

The market is so inflated that to get top quality players you are talking about 60-100 million for one player

We missed our chance for that to happen with the huge inflation over the last 2 years

This is pretty much going to be as good as it gets unless by some miracle we magically increase revenue by 50%
Well when was the last time the owners actually injected money into the squad in a big way?

Higuaín was bought on Pogba money. I am not asking for huge cash injections every year but for the last 3 years we have been losing our world class players and not replacing them and this looks set to continue in 2018 with Buffon's retirement.

The owners need to decide now if they are happy to let Juventus become a mid tier European side or if they truly want a return to the glory of old. Because soon the likes of Man United, PSG, Man City maybe even Liverpool will start to pass us out.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
http://app.football-italia.net/?ref...t#article/footballitalia-118282&menu=news-all

Pocchetino claiming our board "put pressure" on the ref now :shifty:

Stupid $#@! should get a ban for this
Seems like a very sore loser imo. Its' clear that Tottenham was twice advantaged by the ref by a large margin: the PK not given on Douglas Costa and the almost goal from Kane which hit the post and wasn't given offside for (eventhough he was by quite the margin)

They just lost because they are Spurs and that's what they do.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
That's seriously some Inter, Roma and Napoli combined losership. Especially when you consider the actual refereeing this match. Now I'm sure, Tottenham will never win anything.
Yeah it's incredibly bitter from him, blaming the ref when they weren't even penalties on Benatia and Chiellini because they didn't intentionally handle the ball

If that was the case there would have to be penalties every time the ball touches someone's hand/arm in the box according to Pochettino's logic fuck the rules

If the ref does his job we are 1-0 up after 20 minutes, completely different game and then we control the match

He really is a sore loser

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003

Boksic

May 11, 2005
This really pissed me off. I actually liked him before. He deserves some sort of punishment for this its such a bull$#@! tjings to say especially saying how the ref and linesman $#@!ed us so many times over 2 legs.
:agree:

Lost a bit of respect for him with those comments, thought he seemed more respectful than e.g. Mourinho type.

Plus look at the ridiculous decisions his team got on Wednesday, a stonewall penalty not given, one of the clearest offsides you will see not given when Kane hit the post, clear dive from Trippier to earn a yellow for Alex Sandro.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
:lol:

Loser.

Poch probably should have spent more time thinking about potential tactical shifts for the match, instead of watching our management.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Hes probably just taking the best way to save face in front of british press. You know they are laying into him for losing to team from inferior serie a that plays ugly football especially when theyve been hyping up tottenham to unrealistic levels cause of the victory against Real and muh world class harry kane.

So when the press comes for his scalp for losing to ugly juventus he smartly reaches for an excuse he knows they will bite. Dirty italians cheated, simple as that. We played great, brave, football but lost cause they cheated like they always do.

Scummy but it probably does work to take scrutiny off of him and its not this kind of shit isnt done to us in serie a too

Moral scudetto ftw

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
Hes probably just taking the best way to save face in front of british press. You know they are laying into him for losing to team from inferior serie a that plays ugly football especially when theyve been hyping up tottenham to unrealistic levels cause of the victory against Real and muh world class harry kane.

So when the press comes for his scalp for losing to ugly juventus he smartly reaches for an excuse he knows they will bite. Dirty italians cheated, simple as that. We played great, brave, football but lost cause they cheated like they always do.

Scummy but it probably does work to take scrutiny off of him and its not this kind of $#@! isnt done to us in serie a too

Moral scudetto ftw
The press has been really kind to him tho. If it had been mourinho, wenger or conte who had blown an effective 2 goal cushion, they'd have been crucified.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)