[CL] Tottenham Hotspur 1-2 JUVENTUS [March 7th 2018] (12 Viewers)

VOTE CAZZO

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Benatia

• Chiellini

• Alex Sandro

• Lichtsteiner

• Asamoah

• Sturaro

• Khedira

• Matuidi

• Pjanic

• Douglas Costa

• Dybala

• Higuain

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
We have little to be happy for this season, so that night was a good release to be honest. The manner in which it happened was the best, before those vital few minutes, Tottenham really believed they were going through, so how it was taken away from them in a matter of a few minutes was so enjoyable to watch, I think I supported Juve more than Juve fans in that game
Witnessing what you have described on their stadium was marvelous. Such a sweet win.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
We have little to be happy for this season, so that night was a good release to be honest. The manner in which it happened was the best, before those vital few minutes, Tottenham really believed they were going through, so how it was taken away from them in a matter of a few minutes was so enjoyable to watch, I think I supported Juve more than Juve fans in that game :lol:
:lol: my outlook on mopo has changed A lot since that game. I had always thought he was a proactive manager but his inability to adapt to the changes and worse come out with excuses about how our board pressured the ref when in reality the ref did us no favours anything but and yet he comes out with that loser excuse.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
:lol: my outlook on mopo has changed A lot since that game. I had always thought he was a proactive manager but his inability to adapt to the changes and worse come out with excuses about how our board pressured the ref when in reality the ref did us no favours anything but and yet he comes out with that loser excuse.
Ya stupid excuses. Still truth be told, Pochettino got them here, to a point where they topped a group that had Real Madrid and barely lost to a Juve team that has been in 2 of the last 3 CL finals, he did this with Tottenham, not City, United or Chelsea. He's a whiner, but a fantastic manager IMO.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Ya stupid excuses. Still truth be told, Pochettino got them here, to a point where they topped a group that had Real Madrid and barely lost to a Juve team that has been in 2 of the last 3 CL finals, he did this with Tottenham, not City, United or Chelsea. He's a whiner, but a fantastic manager IMO.
:tup: Everybody can do a slip up.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I cant help but think that his loser attitude will just make him into another manager who won't ever succeed at the top level. For a manager he's still young but I'm not convinced he will have learnt his lesson

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
I cant help but think that his loser attitude will just make him into another manager who won't ever succeed at the top level. For a manager he's still young but I'm not convinced he will have learnt his lesson
All of this is media spin. There is no lesson to be learned here. Unless the lesson is 'carry on doing the same thing, but just be better.' Juventus won. Tottenham did not. This is the nature of knock-out football. We do our thing. You do yours. Someone wins. Someone loses.

If you want to project a victim mentality onto an EPL team then Liverpool's your best target for that. You'll get plenty of mileage there.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
All of this is media spin. There is no lesson to be learned here. Unless the lesson is 'carry on doing the same thing, but just be better.' Juventus won. Tottenham did not. This is the nature of knock-out football. We do our thing. You do yours. Someone wins. Someone loses.

If you want to project a victim mentality onto an EPL team then Liverpool's your best target for that. You'll get plenty of mileage there.
Liverpool forum. Red and White Kop, or whatever they call it. The delusion there is off the charts. Most of them think they are CL favourites and would thrash Barca and Real. :rofl:

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
Liverpool forum. Red and White Kop, or whatever they call it. The delusion there is off the charts. Most of them think they are CL favourites and would thrash Barca and Real. :rofl:
Liverpool – the club and their players – are deluded, says former Anfield icon Dietmar Hamann
http://metro.co.uk/2017/02/09/liver...s-former-anfield-icon-dietmar-hamann-6438707/

"The club needs a reality check. Part of the problem at Liverpool is that, because the club creates so much interest all over the world, people still seem to think that they’re still one of the driving forces in Europe – which they’re not!"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)