[CL] Sevilla 1-0 JUVENTUS (8th Dec 2015) (4 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
i'm not into money.

you could cut the marchisio trolling,
might have the same effect in the long run. ;)

and yes - it sucks that she isn't a gif :p

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Anyone who can use a rest before the Fiore game should be rested. Marchisio looked tired vs Lazio and has been playing nonstop for club and country. Lemina should play instead if he's good to go. Then again, I'm wary of a midfield that has both Sturaro and Lemina.

Sevilla aren't as good as they were last season, but they're still a good team at home this season. However, the only thing that can stop us from topping this group is complacency, which is ever-present among Italian teams. We seem to have somewhat eradicated that issue recently under Conte and Allegri, but you never know: Old habits die hard.

Buffon
Barzagli Bonucci Chiellini
Lichtseiner Sturaro Lemina Pogba Evra/AS
Dybala Morata​

And then, against Fiorentina:

Buffon
Lichsteiner Asamoah Marchisio Pogba A.Sandro
Dybala Mandzukic​

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Anyone who can use a rest before the Fiore game should be rested. Marchisio looked tired vs Lazio and has been playing nonstop for club and country. Lemina should play instead if he's good to go. Then again, I'm wary of a midfield that has both Sturaro and Lemina.

Sevilla aren't as good as they were last season, but they're still a good team at home this season. However, the only thing that can stop us from topping this group is complacency, which is ever-present among Italian teams. We seem to have somewhat eradicated that issue recently under Conte and Allegri, but you never know: Old habits die hard.

Buffon
Rugani Bonucci Chiellini
Cuadrado Sturaro Lemina Pogba Evra/AS
Zaza Morata​

And then, against Fiorentina:

Buffon
Lichsteiner Asamoah Marchisio Pogba A.Sandro
Dybala Mandzukic​
:tup:

maybe play Khedira vs Fiorentina if fit

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Asa on the right side? I think you can better replace him with Pogba.
I know that lefties, other than wingers who cut in, tend to not do well on the right, but Pogba is better suited at LCM, and Asamoah seemed to do fine when he came on as Khedira's sub and played at RCM in one of the games.

I think we should start Asamoah on the right. If he doesn't look comfy there, then we can swap him and Pogba.

:tup:

maybe play Khedira vs Fiorentina if fit
We need at least a point (it's paramount that we finish top of the group and avoid Barca, Bayern and Real), and Sevilla is a good team at home. I wouldn't rest Barzagli and Lichtsteiner. I think we should play our best defenders in this game.

Rugani will get to play vs Torino in the Coppa, and I'd play him vs Carpi too, but not in this game. Steiner was rested vs Palermo, so I think he's fine.

Won't mind if Zaza or Cuadrado starts in Dybala's place, but he's prolly fine since he hardly took part in the internationals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)