[CL] Sevilla 1-0 JUVENTUS (8th Dec 2015) (3 Viewers)

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
avoiding Barca and Bayern is most important, Real not so much, because i think we can counter them well. i would not want to face Bayern or Barca up until semifinal

also, even if we finish 1st we still have to avoid teams like PSG and Atletico (they play Benfica away last matchday so they might finish 2nd). they both are gonna be incredibly though matchups for anyone
Those are the teams to avoid for a while. We should be able to do a good fight against anyone else... Only worries: our injury list and our lack of experience

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Course we can beat them, but our chances drops a lot, a lot, against them... Today lost (without half team again) and Arsenal are weird... Maybe they get frustrated, they aren't use to don't do they stuff all the time. You have to admit that play 4-1-4-1 with Robben-Muller-Ribery-Costa + Lewandowsky is really something

But I would admit that after Vidal statements, It would be lovely if we manage some how to put them out of UCL

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
we didn't look bad against messi, neymar and suarez, so no,
i am not afraid of all out attack pep. they attack in numbers, but
their quality up front isn't as good as barcas. of course its still impressive though.

i want our defense to nullify them while morata and dybala hit em on the counter.

inb4 @Osman walks all over me.
not to mention Fred...

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Let me put it this way, we've got a fair chance against Bayern, even if they'd be favourites. Against Barca, we'd have to hope for a miracle.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Bayern and Barca are the only two teams we can't beat IMO. Not in two legs anyway. With Madrid we still have a chance given how they play.

Jan 5, 2011
If we want to be on par with them, we have to replace Marchisio by Veratti, Chiellini by young Barzagli, Morata by Ibrahimovic, Sturaro by Modric. How can you have so much reputation in short time? :snoop:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)