[CL] Real Madrid 1-3 Juventus [April 11th 2018] (5 Viewers)

KC17

Aug 18, 2011
I’m interested to see how RM approach this. I’d think after what happened in Rome tonight that they would come out looking for that early goal.

It’s hard to envision us overturning this deficit, but even putting in a good performance and getting a victory could really help the team moving forward and maybe reinstill the belief that we belong at this level.

I hope Max goes for it either way, I’d rather lose 7-2 or something on aggregate than whimper out at 3-0.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
If we score early and force outselves onto them, it could unsettle them.

Kinde like we once did at home against fagcelona.

except this is in bernabeu, where we usually lose with a 1 goal difference

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
I won't be watching this game. Not getting up at 3am for the tiny probability of overturning the 1st leg result.

It will be interesting to see how Allegri approaches this game. Costa and Mandzu/Cuadrado supporting Higuain may actually work better than Dybala ironically enough against Real Madrid. We need to go all out in the first 45min to have any chance of a result here.

I will go to sleep dreaming of a miracle.

Berbatov

Oct 19, 2004
Team work is not a same level when Conte lead the team.Sacrifice,love the colours and badge is forggoten.When was the last time somewhen our player kiss the badge after scoring goal.No true juventini in this team except Buffon,Chielo and Marchisio...

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Team work is not a same level when Conte lead the team.Sacrifice,love the colours and badge is forggoten.When was the last time somewhen our player kiss the badge after scoring goal.No true juventini in this team except Buffon,Chielo and Marchisio...

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Had this been anyone but Madrid I would have believed but because our old guards show us their inferiority complex, I don't see why I shouldn't either. Until the end, until next year.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Now everyone will expect a #Juventada, but Real will shit on us easily, and they will be especially cautious given last night's result.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)