[CL] Real Madrid 1-3 Juventus [April 11th 2018] (69 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
It won't be a blowout, but we won't win. 2-1 maybe and Max will say we can have our heads held high or the usual "we are still fighting for 2 trophies" blah blah blah.

Can't wait to see a 442 with Matuidi as our LM lol
Yeah, keep repeating that nonsense lol

It will be a 442 when defending, like pretty much always, but it will be a 433 going forward with Matuidi playing LCM.

As for the rest, going out would still suck of course, but beating Real Madrid on their home turf wouldn't be the worst way to go. Just because Roma was able to create a miracle, they won't be able to recreate anytime soon, doesn't mean it can be expected for us to make one happen as well.

Winning the double again would still be an achievement to be proud of.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Expected line-ups:

Real Madrid (4-3-1-2): Navas; Carvajal, Vallejo, Varane, Marcelo; Kroos, Casemiro, Modric; Isco; Cristiano Ronaldo, Benzema.

Juventus (4-3-3): Buffon; De Sciglio, Benatia, Chiellini, Alex Sandro; Khedira, Pjanic, Matuidi; Douglas Costa, Higuain, Mandzukic;
Pfffft....Chiellini should be benched 4ever after 1st leg.

Poslano sa mog Lenovo A2020a40 koristeći Tapatalk

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Oh yeah man, Ale never choked for us.
In fact he only choked twice in his entire career, both during EURO 2000 Final.

When you look back on those chances, they are hardly monumental. As a kid I always remembered them as complete sitters, but it really just wasn't the case.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
It won't be a blowout, but we won't win. 2-1 maybe and Max will say we can have our heads held high or the usual "we are still fighting for 2 trophies" blah blah blah.

Can't wait to see a 442 with Matuidi as our LM lol
:gsol: Hustini = optimist prime :gsol:

:hihi:

Poslano sa mog Lenovo A2020a40 koristeći Tapatalk

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Gimme 3-4-3. Throw everything we have at their weakened defense.

Buffon

Rugani-Benatia-Chiellini

Cuadrado-Pjanić-Khedira-Sandro

Costa-Higuain-Mandžukić​

Costa and Cuadrado would break down their left side with ease, just have to finish our chances.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
When you look back on those chances, they are hardly monumental. As a kid I always remembered them as complete sitters, but it really just wasn't the case.
Yeah they weren't as easy as I remembered them to be either

That's my earliest memory of football and why I started supporting Juve because of Del Piero getting all the blame in the final

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)