[CL] Real Madrid 1-3 Juventus [April 11th 2018] (65 Viewers)

sonny

Apr 8, 2018
I'm not worry about quitting this CL.
I knew we were out when I noticed we was going to face RM.
Don't forget we didn't deserve to pass against Tottenham. You can't get to the final playing well 10' per match.

I hope this guys focus on the league and the result of tomorrow don't disturb their minds.
Because we can't drop any point there..

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Looking for Sami to come up big tomorrow.

Come on big Sami!
I will forgive Sami if we go through to the semi. I will stop complaining about him. I hereby stop my hate towards Sami and would like to present to all black and whites the below faiya:

Assaulted in front of our fans, nigga we back
we gon vandalize bernabeau in white and blac
Galaticos raped the old lady. Bitch behave.
Old lady be back like 'I spit on your grave'

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I absolutely refuse to believe that we cannot stop Ronaldo from scoring. If Roma can do it with Messi, we can do it with him.

Mandzukic is going to need to have the game of his life on that left side if we're to go through with him starting. He certainly has the grinta, but he's going to need some lucky touches to go his way. Dybala and Higuaín have rarely produced together, now maybe with just Higuaín playing he will flourish. Just get the man all the service he needs. I think the Roma game had to have had an effect on them, especially with how it did us.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
If Allegri starts with any of Buffon or Mandzukic, then Im lost for words. Buffon has completely lost it and clearly has a stiffy for Ronaldo goals while Mandzukic has not been a good player for 2 years. He is lazy, lanky and out of shape and currently doing absolutely nothing on the field. While we have two explosive hungry stars completely ready in Szczesny and Cuadrado. Play them, make Khedira captain for the match (he needs to murder the midfield similar to his first leg) and lets get a goal in the first 30min.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Shoot from distance. Kylor Navas is awful. He's a 1-on-1, close range reflex GK. Long range shots bother him a lot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)