[CL] Real Madrid 1-1 JUVENTUS (May 13th, 2015) (6 Viewers)

MOM

• Juventus

• Juventus

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Class act from Real fans to applaud for Pirlo after a poor game from him and at a time they were losing a CL semifinal. They have infinitely more class than those Catalan peasants.
You're giving them too much respect. They jeered Morata. They also jeered Casillas in their last game.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Just got home from work and haven't been this happy in a long time.

$#@! i had to go to the bathroom at work so i could scream at the top of my lungs and celebrate kicking the $#@! out of whatever was in the way. We're in a final again, still can't believe it.

Congrats to all our players, Congrats to Euromaxx and most important of all; congrats to the Tuz. I $#@!ing love this team and i $#@!ing love this place.

NOW LET'S $#@!ING $#@! THOSE BLAUGRANA GIRLS!
I'd +rep this but I'm all out of those. Apparently there's a 24 hour limit! :D

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I have no idea yet to be honest. I've already spoken to some crafty / able people about it, and they told me they'll see what they can do. Im gonna stress as hell in the coming few days to get tickets. Please PM me if you hear of some opportunities, and I will do the same!!
should i say it? i dont want to because i love u so much, but u kind of put yourself in this situation

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
I have no idea yet to be honest. I've already spoken to some crafty / able people about it, and they told me they'll see what they can do. Im gonna stress as hell in the coming few days to get tickets. Please PM me if you hear of some opportunities, and I will do the same!!
You can always fly to Berlin and watch it in a pub :D :beer:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
should i say it? i dont want to because i love u so much, but u kind of put yourself in this situation
Say what you wanna say, but don't be too harsh on this aging drunk sentimental Juve soul :D

Yeah I booked plane tickets without having match tickets but I'm thinking: first things first. One obstacle dealt with, then I will move on to deal with the next. I will try my best now to get match tickets.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)