[CL] Real Madrid 1-1 JUVENTUS (May 13th, 2015) (119 Viewers)

MOM

• Juventus

• Juventus

Results are only viewable after voting.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Say what you wanna say, but don't be too harsh on this aging drunk sentimental Juve soul :D

Yeah I booked plane tickets without having match tickets but I'm thinking: first things first. One obstacle dealt with, then I will move on to deal with the next. I will try my best now to get match tickets.
I've done the same, should be a fan park right?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Say what you wanna say, but don't be too harsh on this aging drunk sentimental Juve soul :D

Yeah I booked plane tickets without having match tickets but I'm thinking: first things first. One obstacle dealt with, then I will move on to deal with the next. I will try my best now to get match tickets.
okay then. u asked for it.....

i hope u dont get tickets, lol

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011

I think about going to Berlin, even without the tickets.

GUYS LET'S ALL GO THERE!

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
A big screen outside the stadium or nearby would be perfect. Also going to Berlin -without tickets atm-
They're Germans so they're bound to organise something.

Berlin is the best city in the world anyway so I'm not fussed as long as I can see the game somewhere and savour the atmosphere. I'll be raving plenty too!

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Allegri needs to make sure he doesnt play Pirlo in the final.Players like Suarez is gonna press the shit out of him whenever he has the ball.
Im confident Max will make this 'tough' but beneficial tactical choice.

Ledje

Sep 1, 2006

Berlin is the best city in the world anyway so I'm not fussed as long as I can see the game somewhere and savour the atmosphere. I'll be raving plenty too!
Indeed. I"m going by car, only 675 km for me. Let's go!

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011

A big screen outside the stadium or nearby would be perfect. Also going to Berlin -without tickets atm-

Maybe start some new thread about this and we can hook up there?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 119)