[CL] Real Madrid 1-1 JUVENTUS (May 13th, 2015) (10 Viewers)

MOM

• Juventus

• Juventus

Results are only viewable after voting.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
It's annoying but I'll say it again. Playing Pirlo is a HUGE MISTAKE, because:

- we lose some vital protection in front of defense against the likes of James, Kroos and Isco;

- we sit too deep, specially with the ball, because he goes back to the CBs line to get out of man marking, and the team becomes slower in play building;

- he is averaging at least 2 blunders per game this season, it's been that bad.

I don't think he will be useful in keeping possession, as Allegri believes. Madrid will pressure really high up and he either will be marked out of the game or will have to retrocede to CBs line only to pass a long ball or to make a blunder. It's a terrible decision.

I believe there's a huge chance of conceding after one of his blunders. Very likely.

Anyway, I'm going to crave it. This game will be 2-2. It has 2-2 written all over it. Marchisio, Pogba, Vidal, Pereryra, Morata, Tevez. It's just too much quality on counters. We will score, they will score. 2-2 will be.

Jan 5, 2007
It's annoying but I'll say it again. Playing Pirlo is a HUGE MISTAKE, because:

- we lose some vital protection in front of defense against the likes of James, Kroos and Isco;

- we sit too deep, specially with the ball, because he goes back to the CBs line to get out of man marking, and the team becomes slower in play building;

- he is averaging at least 2 blunders per game this season, it's been that bad.

I don't think he will be useful in keeping possession, as Allegri believes. Madrid will pressure really high up and he either will be marked out of the game or will have to retrocede to CBs line only to pass a long ball or to make a blunder. It's a terrible decision.

I believe there's a huge chance of conceding after one of his blunders. Very likely.

Anyway, I'm going to crave it. This game will be 2-2. It has 2-2 written all over it. Marchisio, Pogba, Vidal, Pereryra, Morata, Tevez. It's just too much quality on counters. We will score, they will score. 2-2 will be.
like i said before, pirlo is like two blades sword he can decide the match with on amazing pass or cost us the final

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)