[CL] Real Madrid 1-1 JUVENTUS (May 13th, 2015) (43 Viewers)

MOM

• Juventus

• Juventus

Results are only viewable after voting.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
@OfficialAllegri: "We need to be smart in our use of the ball tomorrow. The more we keep it, the fewer chances they have to score." #UCL
@OfficialAllegri: "@paulpogba's in good shape and I think there's a good chance of him starting tomorrow night." @GianluigiBuffon: "@paulpogba gives us another option. If he doesn't have 90 minutes in his legs, then at least for 60-70."
https://twitter.com/juventusfcen/

I think Pogba, Pirlo will both play. Pirlo for the possession play and to slow the game.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
@OfficialAllegri: "We need to be smart in our use of the ball tomorrow. The more we keep it, the fewer chances they have to score." #UCL
@OfficialAllegri: "@paulpogba's in good shape and I think there's a good chance of him starting tomorrow night." @GianluigiBuffon: "@paulpogba gives us another option. If he doesn't have 90 minutes in his legs, then at least for 60-70."
https://twitter.com/juventusfcen/

I think Pogba, Pirlo will both play. Pirlo for the possession play and to slow the game.
Pereyra for Pirlo in the second half, when we need more speed and they get more desperate.

Drizzy

Apr 26, 2015
I wish pererya or sturaro started instead of pirlo, then bring pirlo in the 2nd half if we scored to calm things down and let him control

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
Until the end, fino alla fine!

It was the year 2001, I was eleven years old at the time, I remember that it was a very normal day, a little bit hot, when I decided to ride my bike in the afternoon into the centre of the city 3 kilometres away in order to buy the video game known at the time as Winning Eleven. I was a happy boy when I got back home in the evening holding the game, only to be surprised that it was a game dedicated only to European clubs, not national teams, where back then each had their own game. Clubs that I hardly knew anything about then. After hours of disappointment as my mother did not allow me to return and change the game, I convinced myself to play it and play with team one by one to check out the players lists in hopes that I will recognise some of them. Juventus was not the first club I picked in that game, but it was the one I stopped at for one reason, the amount of players that I was able to recognise in their squad list. I saw the names of Buffon, Thuram, Zambrotta, Davids, Nedved, Del Piero and Trezeguet. Those were the names that caught my attention and drew the widest smile on my face, as I was fully content to keep the game and compete in the clubs stage. I still remember very well how happy I would get every time I looked that list of players. It was fantastic for a boy to feel this passion. Today, after 14 years of love story, in witch there was as much feelings of frustration, sadness and pain as feelings of enthusiasm, happiness and pride, we stand on the brink of Juventus qualifying, in case they draw or win against Real Madrid tomorrow, to the first European final since twelve years of absence in the high stage. I find myself a supporter full of emotions with an attachment that cannot be justified towards this entity called Juventus FC. I cannot describe the state of happiness that I will be in if the boys managed to make the big dream a reality this time. Seeing Buffon, the only one still in the team since that day fourteen years ago, lifting that beautifully shaped cup would be the best gift that can be given to the feelings of that young boy that is still inside me. Until the end go Juventus! Fino alla fine forza Juventus!

Adam

That was beautiful.
Just hit in the emotions.
I truly want it to happen.
Fino alla fine. Juventus per sempre sara.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Our midfield should be able to completely dhut theirs down, idk what Ancelotti is thinking with that midfield
he's thinking wait for pilro to like always pass the ball straight to the feet of james or ronaldo. then boom goal!

100% we will concede a goal this way. this is why pereyra should start. that and marchisio will lock down the mid and make t harder for madrid to break though

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
he's thinking wait for pilro to like always pass the ball straight to the feet of james or ronaldo. then boom goal!

100% we will concede a goal this way. this is why pereyra should start. that and marchisio will lock down the mid and make t harder for madrid to break though
Good Morning
Banderas gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)