[CL] Real Madrid 1-1 JUVENTUS (May 13th, 2015) (29 Viewers)

MOM

• Juventus

• Juventus

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jan 5, 2007
Just got banned from a RM forum for saying that we will win tomorrow and that our sqaud is better... Wtf is wrong with these people? I guess they're $#@!ing scared!
do you really expect them to keep you free after what u said :D

we will win tomorrow but our squad not better than their squad, we have a good one with very good players and better team work but on paper and individual they are better

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
We will surprise a lot of people tomorrow, it's criminal how underrrated we are. I like Allegri's approach, he knows we need to score and he's saying to real madrid that we will not sit back and we defend. I expect us to soak up the pressure for the first 10/15 min and if we don't concede in those first minutes, we can settle down and hurt Madrid in the counter.

Fino Alla Fine, i have this feeling that this will be our year. it's written in the stars, i can see Bufffon raising the CL trophy :flag2:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I had a dream last night that we won 2-1 in Madrid. Pogba scored the first and for some reason Buffon converted a penalty. That would be the best match I have ever seen, hope it happens.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)