[CL] Real Madrid 1-1 JUVENTUS (May 13th, 2015) (4 Viewers)

MOM

• Juventus

• Juventus

Results are only viewable after voting.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
like i said before, pirlo is like two blades sword he can decide the match with on amazing pass or cost us the final
Yes, but even though he passed that long ball to Morata's penalty vs Monaco, look at how many assists he has the past 2 seasons. You can probably count on your fingers. The number of blunders are much bigger.

I just think the bad side of the sword has been showing up much more than the good side this season.

- - - Updated - - -

As someone said before, Allegri needs a fine tuning.

We can't press them too much because the line can't be high.

But we can't sit too deep because they are good enough to create plays agains teams that park the bus.

We need to find middle term between these too. Be aggressive enough to scare them on counters, without pushing the team too far up. It's not an easy thing to do.

Jan 5, 2007
Yes, but even though he passed that long ball to Morata's penalty vs Monaco, look at how many assists he has the past 2 seasons. You can probably count on your fingers. The number of blunders are much bigger.

I just think the bad side of the sword has been showing up much more than the good side this season.

- - - Updated - - -

As someone said before, Allegri needs a fine tuning.

We can't press them too much because the line can't be high.

But we can't sit too deep because they are good enough to create plays agains teams that park the bus.

We need to find middle term between these too. Be aggressive enough to scare them on counters, without pushing the team too far up. It's not an easy thing to do.
Eventually its alegri call and i trust him, he knows the player more than us.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Of course, but some people here think he's only playing Pirlo out of fear.
I am one of these, I think he's afraid of benching Pirlo. The team clearly plays better without him at this point, and in a match like this, it has written Pirlo blunder all over it. Allegri is an intelligent guy and obviously knows this. Maybe it's a reach, but I do think he's playing Pirlo to keep him happy and not mess with squad harmony.

- - - Updated - - -

in the end he's playing and that's it. One of the reasons Allegri gave for this is to have Pereyra on the bench, because if he plays Pereyra, he has almost no offensive option on the bench, no options to change the match.

To me this is BS, since it's 90 minutes and your best suited side for the match should be playing from the beginning.

Anyway, I hope Pirlo plays well and savy.

juvefan27

Apr 17, 2012
Some people here acting as if Pirlo is some Serie C player.

The guy has won two CL, he can handle these games.

I agree he is capable of costing us by getting caught in possession, but he's also capable of winning the game himself with an unbelievable pass or a free-kick.

If EuroMaxx trusts Pirlo to play, then we should trust Pirlo to play.

Forza Pirlo, Forza Max and FORZA JUVE!

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Damn, you're right.

Don't know when I last read an article about Juve in a neutral medium that knew its $#@! as well as this one. You do get the vibe that the author is a little bit of a Juve fan himself :D
I looked at his Twitter. He seems to be a fan of Serie A in general. Definitely knows his stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)