[CL] Real Madrid 1-1 JUVENTUS (May 13th, 2015) (2 Viewers)

MOM

• Juventus

• Juventus

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I don't think Allegri's gonna start Pogba. He discussed a possible extra time and that he needs fresh legs for this match. If the Frenchman started, he wouldn't manage to play 90 minutes of a high tempo game, let alone an extra time. Allegri will introduce Pogba around 60 minute to kill them.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Just don't start with the 352. We won't be able to defend for 90 mins. 352 limits our counter attacking ability. We have to score there otherwise we'll be out.

I'd feel much more comfortable with Marchisio as CDM + Pogba, Vidal and Pereyra. This midfield should be able to fight them off and hurt on the counter. If we give away too much of ground they'll start to gain confidence.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Just don't start with the 352. We won't be able to defend for 90 mins. 352 limits our counter attacking ability. We have to score there otherwise we'll be out.

I'd feel much more comfortable with Marchisio as CDM + Pogba, Vidal and Pereyra. This midfield should be able to fight them off and hurt on the counter. If we give away too much of ground they'll start to gain confidence.
i'd use sturaro if pogs won't feel 100..but i'm sure he wants to give it all on bernabeu and allegri should start him. 4-1-3-2 ftw

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I'll watch this match on TV, having in my mind the shittiest streams one can imagine, in which back in 2006/07, every Saturday me and a good bunch of you folks here watched some colored dots moving around.
It's been a long time and very long road since Gigi, Giorgio and occasionally Marchisio used to be the dots in those streams coming from Arezzo or Frosinone. Now we can see them clearly on TV or high quality streams. Hoping to see them smiling after the final whistle.

I find it entertaining that the 2nd best team in serie B that season is also playing for a European final. For that reason, I wish them the best.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I'll watch this match on TV, having in my mind the shittiest streams one can imagine, in which back in 2006/07, every Saturday me and a good bunch of you folks here watched some colored dots moving around.
It's been a long time and very long road since Gigi, Giorgio and occasionally Marchisio used to be the dots in those streams coming from Arezzo or Frosinone. Now we can see them clearly on TV or high quality streams. Hoping to see them smiling after the final whistle.

I find it entertaining that the 2nd best team in serie B that season is also playing for a European final. For that reason, I wish them the best.
:tup:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

:agree:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

:touched:

It was so long ago, but really does only seem like yesterday. Proud of this club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)