[CL] Real Madrid 1-1 JUVENTUS (May 13th, 2015) (7 Viewers)

MOM

• Juventus

• Juventus

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
According to some papers Kroos injury isn't that bad and should make the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Real have been in this position before unlike ourselves. It'll sure be a test of character. As long as we stay focussed and are set up right I'm silently confident. Nothing a goal from us couldn't sort out early on and take the sting out of the tie. I seriously cannot see us keeping a clean sheet the whole 90min tho. Hence it being a difficult and nervy game. We can't afford to sit back too deep nor leave too many forward. Obviously the counter attack with Tevez, Morata & Pogba will be the key. I somehow see Pereyra being our unsung hero in this.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Let's keep our feet firmly on the ground still. The jobs only half done and we're more than capable in going out still. We ain't got this. And I don't believe for one second people who say that actually mean it. It'll be a tough game coming away with a result at the Bernabeu.
U scared?

BottomLine

Dec 23, 2012
Pirlo could fuck us real bad.
It's going to be a huge mistake benching Pereyra for him.

- - - Updated - - -

Pirlo could fuck us real bad.
It's going to be a huge mistake benching Pereyra for him.

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
Pirlo was good in the first match. He created space for the others and generally he wasn't the known Pirlo who is walking on the field. He ran, jumped, tackled.

Buffon ; Licht, Barza, Bonucci, Chiellini, Evra ; Pirlo, Vidal, Marchisio ; Tevez, Morata

Pirlo out for Pogba on the 2nd half and if it's necessary, Pereyra in for Barzagli with 4-3-1-2

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Pirlo was good in the second half, and he covered plenty of ground and put in a generally good defensive shift. Something tells me he'll do something decisive (in a good way) against them on Wednesday night.

BottomLine

Dec 23, 2012
Pirlo lost crucial balls near the box, we almost payed for that.
He is a defensive liability, and we can not afford to risk it. They will press hard.
Tevez is also a great FK taker, and Marchisio's long balls are great.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
With Modric and possibly Kroos missing, Pirlo would be key. He would find it easier and lets not forget set pieces are Casillas and Real major defensive weakness afterall.

Pogba's performance against a tiny team like Cagliari is no way an indication he's ready for this kind of a game.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
With Modric and possibly Kroos missing, Pirlo would be key. He would find it easier and lets not forget set pieces are Casillas and Real major defensive weakness afterall.

Pogba's performance against a tiny team like Cagliari is no way an indication he's ready for this kind of a game.
How many free-kicks did we get in a dangerous position in the first match? I can't seem to remember any worth mentioning. We have to give it a go in order to earn those free-kicks. We have to score, hopefully it will be just at the right time too plus our reaction after we score will be extremely important.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Nothing worked for them yesterday which means everything will work on Wednesday :(
Usually that is the situation.But I saw so many gaps in their defense.Whenever Valencia attacks they suffer.Valencia could easy scored few goals.And they play almost with their first team.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The best scenario that I am hoping for, our hope in having an advantage, is if Kroos gets to play and Ancelotti is forced to sub him off early.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)