[CL] Real Madrid 1-1 JUVENTUS (May 13th, 2015) (127 Viewers)

MOM

• Juventus

• Juventus

Results are only viewable after voting.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I don't think we should have Man of the Match poll for this game. Every player on the pitch was amazing. Sure I was pissed at Pirlo during the game at times, but he did his part, spread the ball around, completed 80% of his passes, and helped us get to Berlin.

Every single starter today was Man of the Match IMO. I love this team. I love these players. :heart:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
So do you now believe me that we have what it takes? Or are some of you still scared little bitches? By the way, Nicholas, you are not allowed to celebrate this. If you're too much of a coward to come out and say you believe in your team you deserve none of the glory when they do win.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Just when I remember surfing on the net and waiting our sentence for Calciopolli, and how I felt crushed, and thinking how just when everything almost got perfect they relegated us, and thinking how we will never be able to get back, and wondering if I ever gonna witness another Scudetto or CL. And now this happens, I really love this club more than anything (except my closest family), and I always will.

Highlight of the evening was when my father who always tease me, passionately cheered with me, and than at the end of the game he shook my hand and said congratulations, you deserved it :tears:
Wow. Your dad is cold as ice.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Couldn't have said it better than AdP. From Berlin to Serie B and Serie B to Berlin.

This is surreal. I'm uncomfortably numb. I am so drained emotionally, just brought back all those memories from 12 years ago against Madrid. I can't exult anymore. I'm just sitting and typing and everything is just quiet around me. It's like this heightened sense of relief and joy at the same time.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
i have something like shiver all over my body. am afraid am going to faint. it is like an intense orgasm.

am the happiest person on earth today. 2015 is looking so good for me.

Going to get my master degree from italy. check!
Will be named the best young architect from egypt. check!
Juve in the final. check!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 127)