[CL] Porto 2-1 Juventus [February 17th, 2021] (5 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
so even the CL refs hates us too now? I mean, after getting a pen like the one chiello did in which there was no way the nipples was gonna get the ball with woj coming, and then seeing a blatant foul like that being let go.. utter bull..

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
i can't believe i delayed a meeting with Drake manager to watch this match and then shit all over my day..
seriously we put ourselves in such stupid results.

we are stronger than Porto.. but why to take a win why ?/? no we have to struggle!

my god!

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
So... who is ready for a typical second leg of calmly passing it around the back and few barely even half chances for 80mins before we finally decide to actually go for a goal and exert ourselves when it is already too late?

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
Nice birthday present. Thank you Juve.
If any wants to donate so I can buy alcohol and a rope, please feel free to do so. :wine::ziz:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I don't want to hear Pirlo complain about the penalty at the end of the game like he did after Napoli.

We were woeful and didn't deserve to get anything from this game.
Exactly we have a lot of homework to do, a lot of fire and enthusiasm to build on. It's a final. First half is over, sadly were gonna miss Danilo but it's still on. I think.

Aug 2, 2005
You know the team sucks when the only good thing to say is "at least we scored an away goal".
It kept hope.. a small one.
I dont know how much $$ is at stake.. but probably go out now as we are not passing the next round even if we qualify

Porto was the best option we could draw from all the 2nd placed teams... and yet,, we managed one of the worst performances.

Sent from my SM-N976Q using Tapatalk

Mookieb10

Apr 5, 2018
Everyone on CbS Sports with the most idiotic explanations...

Roberto Martinez: “Ronaldo wasn’t the close to the ball”

Announcer: “well ronaldo did stop very quickly”

Caragher: “ronaldo was falling down”

Sayyy what?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)