[CL] Porto 0-2 JUVENTUS [22nd February, 2017] (5 Viewers)

vote

• Khedira

• Dybala

• Alex Sandro

• Dani Alves

• Pjaca

• Lichtsteiner

• Pjanic

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jan 22, 2009
Another guy got the warning. It was Ruben Neves, a midfielder. He was warned for his second foul and only after that Telles did his magic with the two yellows :p
Oh, so it was Neves who the referee was showing with his fingers that he already made 2 fouls? I was like wtf, the referee just spoke to you and next moment you go for the yellow hahah

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
We were in control from right after their early free kick and it was our control that forced Porto to go one man down. Our attack was suffering mainly from bad decisions from Cuadrado and Khedira and the subs turned out to be crucial. A two goal lead in the away game should see us comfortably take the game in Turin and advance if we avoid complications.

Buffon N.R.

Lichtstiner 6.5
Barzagli 7
Chielini 6.5
Alex Sandro 7

Khedira 6
Pjanic 7.5

Cuadrado 5.5
Dybala 6.5
Mandzukic 6

Higuain 6

Pjaca 7
Dani Alves 7
Marchisio N.R
:tup:
Licht was bad and should have 6 and Mandzu did nothing all match so he could be lover to.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We need Dani Alves supporting him. Or play Licht-Pjaca
Nah. Alves-Pjaca looked great for the entire time they were on the pitch. Played well together. In this sort of match, that combo would be best.

Against a tougher team that will attack us down the flanks, Cuad-Licht is a pretty good combo, because of defensive workrate and Cuad's ability to counter quickly.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Nah. Alves-Pjaca looked great for the entire time they were on the pitch. Played well together. In this sort of match, that combo would be best.

Against a tougher team that will attack us down the flanks, Cuad-Licht is a pretty good combo, because of defensive workrate and Cuad's ability to counter quickly.
So would Dani Alves-Cuadrado. Id trust them to shut down their side against anyone

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Come on. It looked like a Serie A game. A part from the first 15 minutes, we were the much better team.

Edit. I calledit an away game against Crotone.
Yeah a Serie A game against a bad side (Crotone qualifies) - We played in 2nd gear - We would have destroyed Porto in 1st gear... but I guess Allegri isnt intrested in finishing it too early otherwise we wont be able to sell our away tickets :wink:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
One of the easiest CL knock-outs I've seen us play. Even before the red they looked like they were very tepid. If anything it made the game a bit too easy for us and we went into our languid style and started to do just enough. The Pjaca goal was a nice break and came when we needed it, otherwise we were risking a panic at 0-0 and that game was always there for the taking.

When Pjaca and Dani Alves score I suppose you know things were always going to go well for you on the night. The game also meant that the Bonucci furore turned into absolutely zero in the end. I think I could have played in defence for Juve tonight.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
We were lucky that they were stupid.

Thanks to that ex-Inter player for the red card and thanks to that other guy for assisting Pjaca. We are the better team anyway, but it's nice to play the 2nd leg relaxed.
Don't you think taking out their best player was also a terrible decision?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)