[CL] Porto 0-2 JUVENTUS [22nd February, 2017] (13 Viewers)

vote

• Khedira

• Dybala

• Alex Sandro

• Dani Alves

• Pjaca

• Lichtsteiner

• Pjanic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We were in control from right after their early free kick and it was our control that forced Porto to go one man down. Our attack was suffering mainly from bad decisions from Cuadrado and Khedira and the subs turned out to be crucial. A two goal lead in the away game should see us comfortably take the game in Turin and advance if we avoid complications.

Buffon N.R.

Lichtstiner 6.5
Barzagli 7
Chielini 6.5
Alex Sandro 7

Khedira 6
Pjanic 7.5

Cuadrado 5.5
Dybala 6.5
Mandzukic 6

Higuain 6

Pjaca 7
Dani Alves 7
Marchisio N.R
Good analysis :tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
We were lucky that they were stupid.

Thanks to that ex-Inter player for the red card and thanks to that other guy for assisting Pjaca. We are the better team anyway, but it's nice to play the 2nd leg relaxed.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Ok so we won and will probably go forward (we did expect this to be honest...) but we didnt play as well as we should have IMO
With Porto down to 10 men we should have killed them and it was more than just possible to do so... We played a very slow tempo and didnt seem to really make anymore than a simple effort
Pjaca is the only one who played IMO

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Ok so we won and will probably go forward (we did expect this to be honest...) but we didnt play as well as we should have IMO
With Porto down to 10 men we should have killed them and it was more than just possible to do so... We played a very slow tempo and didnt seem to really make anymore than a simple effort
Pjaca is the only one who played IMO
Come on. It looked like a Serie A game. A part from the first 15 minutes, we were the much better team.

Edit. I calledit an away game against Crotone.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Right after Alves scored the 2nd, my friend said that now Juve will score at least two more with 16+added time left on the clock.
My response was: It will stay 2:0 and the Juve players will just pass the ball around.

Italian teams... you just know that even with a player more and a safe 2 goal lead, they will only think how not to concede a goal :D

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
We were lucky that they were stupid.

Thanks to that ex-Inter player for the red card and thanks to that other guy for assisting Pjaca. We are the better team anyway, but it's nice to play the 2nd leg relaxed.
When was the last time Porto lost at home? hasn't it been years

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Right after Alves scored the 2nd, my friend said that now Juve will score at least two more with 16+added time left on the clock.
My response was: It will stay 2:0 and the Juve players will just pass the ball around.

Italian teams... you just know that even with a player more and a safe 2 goal lead, they will only think how not to concede a goal :D
:lol: so true at least this way it will keep us focused in the second leg.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)