[CL] Porto 0-2 JUVENTUS [22nd February, 2017] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Khedira

• Dybala

• Alex Sandro

• Dani Alves

• Pjaca

• Lichtsteiner

• Pjanic

Results are only viewable after voting.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Watch this one be a dour, overly tactical slugfest, the kind that the modern football fan abhors.

And Allegri and the boys will absolutely love playing that sort of game :D
After watching the defensive masterclass yesterday in the City Monaco game, I'd love to see such a game :heart:

SoloToad

Jan 17, 2017
Hi guys, I'm new here. Hope you all doing well.

WTF is happening with Bonnucci ? Anyway it's ok, Mehdi Bennatia will do the job.
About the match, i dont like when we are playing a Spanish or Portuguese clubs, we always have some difficulties to come through.

May 26, 2016
Hi guys, I'm new here. Hope you all doing well.

WTF is happening with Bonnucci ? Anyway it's ok, Mehdi Bennatia will do the job.
About the match, i dont like when we are playing a Spanish or Portuguese clubs, we always have some difficulties to come through.

Allegri is tired of this bull$hit attitude projected by our players, and rightly so. Sidelining Bonucci shows that no one is sacred, and the Club goes first. Well managed.

Southern European teams is always tricky, especially when playing home, but they are also extremely easily frustrated and is more concerned about diving or blaming the refs. We should use this to our advantage, like we did against Sevilla.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)