[CL] Porto 0-2 JUVENTUS [22nd February, 2017] (39 Viewers)

vote

• Khedira

• Dybala

• Alex Sandro

• Dani Alves

• Pjaca

• Lichtsteiner

• Pjanic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Well lets for your sake, give this day a different meaning. Our boys will make you proud of 22/02. Oh and I take it she's still your girlfriend?

Destiny
No, she ended up having his kid. And I'm the godfather. So things turned out alright. I expect us to get smashed tonight, but in the end we will go through :agree:

dard

Feb 21, 2017
With Bonucci disciplined, I would want Allegri to start just one from Barzagli / Chiellini. We would take a huge risk by activating both, because they could get injured early and cost us 1 or 2 early subs.

Nejc

May 13, 2006
Watch this one be a dour, overly tactical slugfest, the kind that the modern football fan abhors.

And Allegri and the boys will absolutely love playing that sort of game :D
Score a fluke within first 15 minutes, sub Cuadrado for a CB and Pjanic for Sturaro, switch to 3-5-2 and conserve energy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
That referee who called the PK on chiello in the RM game will be the ref?

Godammn man.... that guy was shid
no, that was gräfe, and tonight's ref will be brych. juve already played 2 matches with brych being the ref: away at atleti (1-0 loss with conte), and at home against city (1-0 win with allegri last season).

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
This $#@! has me unfocused man. Can't work properly.
Me too, but screw it all as its not every day we play in the champions league :hihi:.

This is where our season starts. Champions league is what we built ourselves up for. So fucking craving for this trophy since 96. I was a kid, thought this is the best thing ever to happen to me but then came the huge tears of Munich, Manchester and Berlin. This time I pray and believe we do it in Cardiff.

That desire is there, I just wish the players feel it too and understand what it means to fans like us, I need them to sweat blood and go out like onto the pitch like Lions, bring home this trophy, bring home this trophy!

The opposition Is Tough
But we are tougher
The opposition is Persistent
We are Relentless

I want them to succeed as bad as they want to breath as thats only when we will win .:ferocious:boxing::flag4::juventus:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Me too, but screw it all as its not every day we play in the champions league :hihi:.

This is where our season starts. Champions league is what we built ourselves up for. So fucking craving for this trophy since 96. I was a kid, thought this is the best thing ever to happen to me but then came the huge tears of Munich, Manchester and Berlin. This time I pray and believe we do it in Cardiff.

That desire is there, I just wish the players feel it too and understand what it means to fans like us, I need them to sweat blood and go out like onto the pitch like Lions, bring home this trophy, bring home this trophy!

The opposition Is Tough
But we are tougher
The opposition is Persistent
We are Relentless

I want them to succeed as bad as they want to breath as thats only when we will win .:ferocious:boxing::flag4::juventus:
THIS IS OUR YEAR

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Playing both Chiellini and Barza right after they recovered does not look like the best of ideas
This is where Allegri's reluctance to trust youth really pisses me off. Let's see what Rugani can do.he has been here long enough and played enough minutes and games to show us what he is.he has been played very well and scored two goals so far.two goals from a defender while he didn't play regularly.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
no, that was gräfe, and tonight's ref will be brych. juve already played 2 matches with brych being the ref: away at atleti (1-0 loss with conte), and at home against city (1-0 win with allegri last season).
Atletico was with Allegri too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)