[CL] Porto 0-2 JUVENTUS [22nd February, 2017] (5 Viewers)

vote

• Khedira

• Dybala

• Alex Sandro

• Dani Alves

• Pjaca

• Lichtsteiner

• Pjanic

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah I think this Porto team is quite a bit younger than their best sides, but of course if we go in with that mentality that we are big favourites then I'm a little worried, because we can be horribly arrogant when our players think that.

As long as we come away from the game with an away goal and not two goals behind we should be ok at home, they aren't that great away. Inexperience could tell as well. We're supposed to be an elite team now, as long as we give ourselves a good chance at home we should be looking to win all ties.

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
What happened to Hector Herrera?
In the first half of the season his been brainless, losing ball often and his poor decision making has left him dropped. His slowly getting back to his best, still a workhorse in that midfield and may prove to cause problems as if anything we struggle against players like him when we're in possession.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
We should be winning this one. We got the weakest team in the draw. We won our group. We're not going to win by being arrogant, either. We're going to win by outplaying them.

2-0 us.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Our team would have to work hard cuz Porto would always r gonna play high pressure over our players body never to the ball cuz they know they r way low technically so they would push for a tactical, slow and hard ball game. It's not gonna be easy but we have to own this kind of games if we r gonna become a top 4 team in the world

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Mandzo on the score sheet, Dybala pk will paneka the fuck out of Casillas,Pjanic statpadding with freekick gol, Higuain to bury the tie with 4th goal.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I don't watch Porto...are they good on the counter? Do they have attackers with pace who could catch us on the break if we play 4-2-3-1?
I dont know this year`s Porto but as far as I remember them they always played fast football so I guess its the same
Anyway I dont think we`ll have a problem with them or at least we shouldnt have..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)