[CL] Olympiakos 0-2 JUVENTUS [December 5th 2017] (3 Viewers)

vote

• De Sciglio

• Benatia

• Szczesny

• Alex Sandro

• Douglas Costa

• Cuadrado

• Bernardeschi

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
@forzajuve2017 : RT @romeoagresti: #Allegri opta per il 4-2-3-1: Szczesny; De Sciglio, Benatia, Barzagli, Alex Sandro; Khedira, Matuidi; Cuadrado, Dybala, Douglas Costa; Higuain

No Marchisio.
yeah fuck that
im fake fanning this shit
gonna watch REAL footballers unlike khedoin
psg vs bayern will be fun

Sir Miss-A-Lot

May 22, 2013
wtf why go back to two man mid
It is the same formation as against Napoli, though you are right DC offers something completely different on the left than Matuidi. I believe Allegri wants the team to be more on the ball and play with periods of higher pressure, also to avoid the greeks from having the initiative and getting momentum from fans etc. However, he may have other reasons. Let's just hope that we are able to keep the ball rolling, because if we can play out of pressure for the first 30 minutes, i believe we have a good chance at winning the match.

Jul 20, 2012
It is the same formation as against Napoli, though you are right DC offers something completely different on the left than Matuidi. I believe Allegri wants the team to be more on the ball and play with periods of higher pressure, also to avoid the greeks from having the initiative and getting momentum from fans etc. However, he may have other reasons. Let's just hope that we are able to keep the ball rolling, because if we can play out of pressure for the first 30 minutes, i believe we have a good chance at winning the match.
No its a 4-2-3-1 with douglas on the left and maituidi and khedira as the holding mids

- - - Updated - - -

We played a two man mid against Napoli and won. Its the same formation we always play but with Matuidi in Mandzu place.
2 man mid in napoli? Douglas was the wide man, and dybala was on the right

maituidi was providing the width and making the overlapping run on the left

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
No its a 4-2-3-1 with douglas on the left and maituidi and khedira as the holding mids

- - - Updated - - -

2 man mid in napoli? Douglas was the wide man, and dybala was on the right

maituidi was providing the width and making the overlapping run on the left
It was a clear 4-4-2 with Costa as RM and Matuidi as LM. Dybala was in the middle with Higuain. It was the same formation we have played every game since january last year.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I liked watching Costa on the right side last match. This is a bit of a let down having him back on the left.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Its a good line up, i just dont like having Matuidi and Khedira in a two man mid. Our possetion game is already bad, and with those two in there it is going to be even worse. If Pjanic is injured Marchisio or alternativly Bentancur should always start.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I dont know why we like to give up on possession but 3 men midfield with one of Pjanic/Marchisio is a must..
Maybe the idea is to go full attack score a goal and then go 3 men midfield or 3 men defense to resist pressure

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)