[CL] Olympiakos 0-2 JUVENTUS [December 5th 2017] (4 Viewers)

vote

• De Sciglio

• Benatia

• Szczesny

• Alex Sandro

• Douglas Costa

• Cuadrado

• Bernardeschi

Results are only viewable after voting.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I dont think the result would matter but I hope we win in order to show we put destiny in our hands and not others and then we come back to Italy to destroy Inter

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Dybala and Higuain will play, Mandzukic is in doubt. Cuadrado and Bernardeschi are back. I imagine that if Mandzukic doesn't make it we'll play with Costa and Cuadrado. Sandro over Asamoah. The rest is fairly straight forward.

Higuain
Costa - Dybala
Sandro - Pjanic - Khedira - Cuadrado
Chiellini - Benatia - Barzagli
Buffon​

May 23, 2013
Dybala and Higuain will play, Mandzukic is in doubt. Cuadrado and Bernardeschi are back. I imagine that if Mandzukic doesn't make it we'll play with Costa and Cuadrado. Sandro over Asamoah. The rest is fairly straight forward.

Higuain
Costa - Dybala
Sandro - Pjanic - Khedira - Cuadrado
Chiellini - Benatia - Barzagli
Buffon​
my fifa formation :tup:

except khedira :inter:

and sturaro for pjanic sometimes

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Have a feeling this is gona be galatasaray all over again
1. We would have crushed Galatasaray should the fog match have been a non fog match..
2. Olympiacos are already out..
3. Lets say we lose this one (I doubt it but lets say we do) I still believe we will go through as I dont think Barca will lose to Sporting at home - Messi or no Messi I just cant see it happening...

Anyway I predict we beat Olympiacos while Sporting draw vs Barcelona at Spain
As for the game after this one vs Inter I think we are going to draw although I really hope to be proven wrong

Jul 13, 2010
so for Olympiacos to win or draw+sporting win you can get odds of 30.0. if you want, you can bet 10euros on this combo so you would not be as sad.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Buffon
Cuadrado - Benatia - Chiellini - Sandro
Pjanic - Matuidi - Bernardeschi
Dybala - Higuain - Costa​

The onus will be on us to break them down.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Buffon
Cuadrado - Benatia - Chiellini - Sandro
Pjanic - Matuidi - Bernardeschi
Dybala - Higuain - Costa​

The onus will be on us to break them down.
I wouldn't play Cuads as a RB in such an important game, but I would like to see Berna as the third CM. Then again it's pretty much 4231, as even in Christmas Tree we defended with 442 mostly

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
I wouldn't play Cuads as a RB in such an important game, but I would like to see Berna as the third CM. Then again it's pretty much 4231, as even in Christmas Tree we defended with 442 mostly
I just checked and MDS is available. He replaces Cuadrado in my lineup. I thought he wasn't in our CL squad, I must have confused him with Lichtsteiner.

I'm strongly against starting 3 centerbacks in this game because we are too predictable going forward with that formation. They will defend and try to hit us on the counter. We need to break them down.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I just checked and MDS is available. He replaces Cuadrado in my lineup. I thought he wasn't in our CL squad, I must have confused him with Lichtsteiner.

I'm strongly against starting 3 centerbacks in this game because we are too predictable going forward with that formation. They will defend and try to hit us on the counter. We need to break them down.
yeah, agreed, 3 CB's is really unnecessary here, we're both attacking and defending better with a back 4 this season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)