[CL] Monaco 0-2 JUVENTUS [3rd May, 2017] (5 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Fancy schmanzy buggers, I'm a simple man, occasional Juve game tradition equals this:

The only thing those are good for is placing 60 of them (empty, of course) across a street in a college town, watching as taxis and cyclists crash through them, almost to get arrested 30 minutes later @Enron

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Fancy schmanzy buggers, I'm a simple man, occasional Juve game tradition equals this:

Osam

- - - Updated - - -

The only thing those are good for is placing 60 of them (empty, of course) across a street in a college town, watching as taxis and cyclists crash through them, almost to get arrested 30 minutes later @Enron
Fuck them.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I led those pigs through every goddamn floor of that building.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
We're halfway there now :weee:. I said it before and I'll say it again, I can't help but be amazed with how accurate Dani Alves is when sending a cross to the opposite side of the pitch. It's astounding.

That said, we allowed Monaco to have FAR too many chances. Perhaps it was just an off day but we have to be better.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I can't speak for others but I found this formation amazing in terms of possesion, width and collective defending since first game til now. Yeah there been boring games and games we given so little effort, but in general the core identity of it has been so perfect.

Only thing I hate is the depth for it. But one more month and we will have a whole summer to address that.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
We all did. Max is a truly master and when we were thinking he was doing some experiment and nonsense decision at the beginning at the season, he was preparing for this. There's not coincidence, Max said I want Pjanic played next to the defense, Dybala playing deep and more creating involved, Pipa like SS with Mandzo as CF, Alves "almost" like a CM in some games. Max's a humble guy and wouldn't say anything but he saw this machine a long time ago

- - - Updated - - -

I don't see Ronaldo miss all the chances that Monaco missed. Everybody fapping to our defense but I only see Bonucci and Barzagli let Mbappe slip through, Pjanic play two suiciders, Marchisio pass across own box and all CBs lose air duels. Prepare for another final of tears
That's true. We made a lot of mistake and still this such high rate (undeserved IMO) attack couldn't score so if we play our best against anyone there's nothing they can do.... specially cuz they spent the wildcard ref against BM already

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think Dani Alvez is always and accurate with his balls

- - - Updated - - -

btw that monaco princess or whoever she was at the side of the bald prince king man at the podium...... fukkkk was hot as hell.

My 50cents

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
This team makes it look so easy.

Grande Juve.

And it must be said again - we're so strong at the back with Gigi and the others. Another clean sheet against one of the best attacking sides in the world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)