[CL] Monaco 0-2 JUVENTUS [3rd May, 2017] (1 Viewer)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I still think that this team has 20-30% more to give, we slackened off again as we tend to when we think the game is fairly easy, but fortunately we seem to be getting the rub of the decisions and the odd bounce in this competition so far. I thought the ref was a bit lenient with us at times, and I'm almost certain that was because Monaco players started complaining to him early on once they got frustrated and realised we wouldn't going to play retard open football and let them come at us in waves.
It's true. They were very lenient in the Barca tie as well.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I think Dani Alvez is always and accurate with his balls

- - - Updated - - -

btw that monaco princess or whoever she was at the side of the bald prince king man at the podium...... fukkkk was hot as hell.

My 50cents

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

reallegends

Jan 12, 2013
Think if we dont concede in the first 30 minutes in the second leg, Monaco will just give up, as they have a tight race for their league title.

We are 80% through. Just hope we dont act complacent in the second leg and give Monaco any hope.

Fino alla Fine

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Monaco were not too bad last night.

Getting a 2-0 away from home is a great result so job is half done.

Allegri has his tactics and setup for our CL campaign this season perfected.

I think I would like to see Alves again as right winger instead of Cuadrado.

Cuadrado is just not consistent enough in that position with his final ball compared to Alves

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
We really can't ask for more, this is probably the best result we had hoped for, clean sheet and score more than 1 goal.

I must say though that there were few gaps at the back sometimes it looked like concentration wasn't at the maximum from the back 4 but of course I can't complain more since my father Allegri (may god protect him) knows about this and stated after the match that Juve made committed several mistakes tonight which shows he was still not fully satisfied. The mentality :touched:

On a serious note this is not over, not even 80% yet, Monaco are dangerous and they proved this last night, they'll come to Turin and risk it all, nothing to loose. I really hope the concentration will still be at 100% and go for the win in Turin.

Alves playing RW while Barza covering and sticking at the back with Bonucci and Chiellini was a masterpiece move and I loved his tactical explanation.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005

Cuadrado is just not consistent enough in that position with his final ball compared to Alves
For the rest of the season Cuadrado could actually be our 12th man, coming from the bench if we need to push forward.

Since we don't have any depth in the attacking department, this could prove vital for the treble.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010

do you think playing licht and alves in the final if we use 4231 is a good idea?

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
I loved the interview to Del Piero and Costacurta after the game. Del Piero as always very diplomatic. Costacurta doesn't give a fuck though lol.

Some good ones were

"Costacurta, Allegri's boys won, or Allegri won?"

re: "Allegri won"

"Costacurta, Zidane is a coach or a manager?"

re:"manager"

Implying that he is just man-managing Madrid as opposed to having more of an impact.

"Costacurta, what chance do you give to Juve to win in the end, 10, 20, 30, 50%?

re: "69%"

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Guulit .He hails us utmost.:touched:
The whole discussion over Italian football :lol: reminded me of the many conversations ive had with EPL fans. Loved how Gullit described it, In Italy its work, in spain its a game and in england its a war(though i'd say its athletics). All they think about is entertainment over there. Anyway loved how they made a sad and lonely John Collins do the Alves Analysis at the end :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)