[CL] Monaco 0-2 JUVENTUS [3rd May, 2017] (4 Viewers)

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
some monaco fans blaming the ref and wanting glik to cause a severe injury to any of our players when there's no more chance for them to qualify

:stupid:
Just curious, what do Monaco fans do when they are angry? Do they throw Champagne bottles ? Or 500€ notes to the refs?

Inviato dal mio iPad utilizzando Tapatalk

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Overall, I think that's true. But I think we missed out on someone speciel to make that transition complete. And that's why we looked so dire during the first part of the season.
Here is hoping that enough of the current team stays intact so that this can be its permanent shape, and that we add the right players to complement it, instead of having to try to experiment in the middle of the season

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
@OptaPaolo
6 - Juventus have kept 6 consecutive clean sheets for the first time in their Champions League history. Wall. #ASMJUV
2 - Dani Alves has provided two assists in a Champions League game for the first time in his career. Precious. #ASMJUV
7 - Gonzalo Higuaín has now ended a seven-game goalscoring drought in the CL knockout-out phases. Relief. #ASMJUV
100 - Gianluigi Buffon is only the 2nd Italian player to reach 100 #UCL appearances for the same team after Paolo Maldini. Captains.

0 - Monaco have failed to score at Louis-II for the first time in all comps since November 2015, in EL v Anderlecht (0-2). Failure.
2 - Gonzalo Higuaín has scored as many CL knockout stage goals tonight (2) as he had in his previous 24 apps combined. Buses.
:lol: This team is so fucking good. Last sixteen, quarter finals and now one CL semi final without a SINGLE goal conceded? Monaco failing to score at home for the first time in a year and a half? :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

Without any subs for half our team :lol: :lol:

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
icemaη;5510314 said:
When Higauin tripped on his legs and fell, I thought it was going to be another one of those nights. But the man turned it around. :touched:
:agree: We all did and when he tried to shoot and put out a nice clearance it was like: NOT AGAIN

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Here is hoping that enough of the current team stays intact so that this can be its permanent shape, and that we add the right players to complement it, instead of having to try to experiment in the middle of the season
Last season, I said Allegri didn't know how to build his own team. I said his CL final against Barca was due to luck and the previous work of Conte. I completely changed my mind last season and the second game against Bayern, was the turning point. We could easily have scored 4 goals before they scored one.

With that in mind, I kept a positive vibe during this season. At some point, I did bitch and moan about Allegri, but it was only a small phase. If we keep Allegri (and only if; I think he's gone if we win the CL) we will most definitely carry on next season. But I believe something big is happening again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)