[CL] Malmoan 0-2 JUVENTUS (November 26th, 2014) (9 Viewers)

MOM

• Marchisio

• Chiellini

• Llorente

• Pogba

• Licht

• Vidal

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Things look promising, yet something bothers me.
This Atletico would lose to this Olympiacos once out of twenty times. But it happened in this group, and those three points kept Oly in the game. Vidal scoring his penalty in the last second of the last round would have seen us qualified already, but that miss keeps Olympiacos in the game. This shit doesn't happen without a reason. A 0:1 defeat to Atletico, with a goal scored late in the game (like in Istanbul last year) is on the horizon :(

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Marchisio MOM

Vidal and Pirlo needs to be benched and used as subs in 60th min but against opposition like Malmo I don't mind them playing.
Bonucci that mistake in the opening minutes :facepalm:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
This Atletico would lose to this Olympiacos once out of twenty times. But it happened in this group, and those three points kept Oly in the game. Vidal scoring his penalty in the last second of the last round would have seen us qualified already, but that miss keeps Olympiacos in the game. This $#@! doesn't happen without a reason. A 0:1 defeat to Atletico, with a goal scored late in the game (like in Istanbul last year) is on the horizon :(
you always know how to cheer us up

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
This Atletico would lose to this Olympiacos once out of twenty times. But it happened in this group, and those three points kept Oly in the game. Vidal scoring his penalty in the last second of the last round would have seen us qualified already, but that miss keeps Olympiacos in the game. This $#@! doesn't happen without a reason. A 0:1 defeat to Atletico, with a goal scored late in the game (like in Istanbul last year) is on the horizon :(
Yes but if you believe in the ghost of Moggi you wouldn't be worried.

Atletico can come play us and risk a loss and risk losing 1st in the group. Or they can have a biscotto with us and take 1st in the group.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
This Atletico would lose to this Olympiacos once out of twenty times. But it happened in this group, and those three points kept Oly in the game. Vidal scoring his penalty in the last second of the last round would have seen us qualified already, but that miss keeps Olympiacos in the game. This shit doesn't happen without a reason. A 0:1 defeat to Atletico, with a goal scored late in the game (like in Istanbul last year) is on the horizon :(
Fuck off with that shit man. :(

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
We had a similar situation two years ago, when we played the last round in Donezk. Shakhtar secured qualification and needed a draw to win the group. We risked elimination with a defeat, but a draw would have seen us qualify. Whole England was talking about Juve and Shakhtar fixing the match, since a draw was gold worthy to both. Yet we ended up winning, and from likely elimination, we actually won the group.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
how are you not banned, farty pants

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
That's exactly what'll happen.

Jan 5, 2011
Shit match, and i don't understand why a player that missed all 3 chances can get MOTM. I voted for Llorente because the crucial open goal, otherwise all players played like crap. Buffon can be MOTM too. Pathetic display and mentality, we have been struggling with every small/middle team for 3 years, time to accept we are average at best in Champions League.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Hopefully Malmö do us a favour although their captain stayed that they are tired. They are not used to play this late in the year. Either they will get pumped for the last match or get totally destroyed.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Hopefully Malmö do us a favour although their captain stayed that they are tired. They are not used to play this late in the year. Either they will get pumped for the last match or get totally destroyed.
Going by their reaction at the second goal, I think they hate us, buddy. :D

- - - Updated - - -

If we win more than 1-0 we win group though, right?
We need to win by 2 goals if I'm not mistaken.

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
Totally agree

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)