[CL] Malmoan 0-2 JUVENTUS (November 26th, 2014) (4 Viewers)

MOM

• Marchisio

• Chiellini

• Llorente

• Pogba

• Licht

• Vidal

Results are only viewable after voting.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
First half was very bad. The second was much better. I think Allegri should dispose an idea of playing Vidal as AM. He's a beast as b2b and Pereyra is much more useful as AM. I think with him Malmo wouldn't press us as high as they did because if they did they'd get punished for it. Tevez and Pogba weren't enough of threat for them and Vidal isn't really that kind of player. After all Vidal was pretty good but AM is not his position IMO.
I picked up Marchisio as MOM, the assist was very good and he was close to score it himself a coupe of times. He was everywhere and he was very good defensively. I'm really happy with Chiellini who was very good once again, he really benefited from the 3-to-4-man backline switch (just like some here predicted it before including myself :D and @MikeM). Licht benefited form it too and was very good as well. Padoin was decent and Pogba not that good actually I expected more from him. He got an assist so he was decisive in the end.

At the end of the day the job is done and in the second half anyone could see who was better. I'm a bit skeptical when it comes to the Atleti clash. If Allegri once again puts Vidal as AM to have more muscles in the midfield at the expense of pace and creativity (Pereyra) we'll not be able to beat them by 2 goal margin. We'll waste whole 45 minutes just like against Malmo and then we'll run out of time. That's what I'm afraid of. We must show a perfect performance to top the group but ironically it might be us who will make it harder for themselves. I'd go with this from the beginning against them:

Buffon
Licht - Bonucci - Chiellini - Evra/Padoin
Marchisio - Pirlo - Pogba
Pereyra
Llorente/Morata - Tevez

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)