[CL] Lyon 1-0 JUVENTUS [February 26th, 2020] (6 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
What a shitfest this has been... like seriously, isn’t this Lyon side like missing several key players to injury? How did Sarri manage to make us with an almost fully fit squad look more disjointed than them is really beyond me... but anyway, luckily there’s a 2nd leg few weeks away and we playing at home, more likely than not individual brilliance will get us past this highly motivated yet weak 6th-7th placed team in Ligue 1 but everything further is just low expectations followed by no belief that we can actually go far this year, and unfortunately that is the reality right now unless someone(be it coach,players,management) takes some serious measures to prevent wasting this season before it gets to the point of no return.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
What a shitfest this has been... like seriously, isn’t this Lyon side like missing several key players to injury? How did Sarri manage to make us with an almost fully fit squad look more disjointed than them is really beyond me... but anyway, luckily there’s a 2nd leg few weeks away and we playing at home, more likely than not individual brilliance will get us past this highly motivated yet weak 6th-7th placed team in Ligue 1 but everything further is just low expectations followed by no belief that we can actually go far this year, and unfortunately that is the reality right now unless someone(be it coach,players,management) takes some serious measures to prevent wasting this season before it gets to the point of no return.
Sad truth, even if we get past Lyon we will most probably get owned by the next opponent unless an actual miracle happens.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
please pjanic be good. otherwise, i'm calm. how times change: i'm usually shitting bricks in pjanic's absence (see juve-real 0-3), now i'd be happier if he was rested. either way, no excuses this time for neither pjanic, nor anyone else.
For some, it takes three games. With others, it takes three months.

Yet with others, it takes three years.

Congratulations.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
So I have a Juve sports bag and had to take it to the gym today because I have only this one... Felt ashamed. Also been having an urge to tell everybody it's all Sarri's fault!
I bought a 2nd stop bullying bag in the summer specially for these occasions. Hopefully I don't have to wear it on Sunday/Monday (or whenever the derby is)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Don’t be too hard on him, his entire world view is collapsing around him, watching the classless clown chainsmoking his way through failure after failure. I feel pity and compassion.

- - - Updated - - -

What sort of lame excuse is this?
We only have Ronaldo and Dybala. TBH I’m surprised we can even score on the SPALs and Brescias of the world, never mind the mighty Goliaths like Lyon.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol what is the minimum od this scale? Is it 1?

If yes what the fuck is our worst playxer at 4.5 and our coach at 5?

That was so fucking bad what we showed last night. There should be numbers like 2's and 3's. Uselesee rating by those morons.
If it’s a 1-10 scale, Sarri should obviously be at a 1 for that embarrassing display and his pathetic ass excuses after. Getting dominated by a lousy mid-table Lyon, missing several key players, while failing to put a single shot on target, with our players looking lazy and unmotivated as fuck.

5/10 for the chainsmoking clown :lol:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)