[CL] Lyon 1-0 JUVENTUS [February 26th, 2020] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Bonucci: "Juve not switched on"

This fucking guy. Should start with looking in the mirror, he is always the worst culprit for this. We always miss Chiellini in big games because he adds focus and drive that others could only dream of. Bonucci is big talk, little walk.

Anyway, aside from the pitiful goal conceded the defence wasn't the big issue tonight. This insistence with trying to play through the middle is naive, boring and easy to nullify. Get the fucking ball wide, jesus.

Oct 23, 2011
Cant believe we are are risking elimination against arguable the worst side in the competition. This season will be a downward spiral if we get eliminated here, which is very realistic, especially if we have to play behind closed doors in the return.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Yeah but we have to turn this round...how fucking embarrasing would it be to lose against Lyon :shifty:
It would be incredibly embarrassing to lose to a team that have won 4 out of 12 games at home in Ligue 1 this season, and are currently 7th, 10 points off relegation, and 28 points behind PSG in the standings. Oh wait, we just did.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Bonucci: "Juve not switched on"

This fucking guy. Should start with looking in the mirror, he is always the worst culprit for this. We always miss Chiellini in big games because he adds focus and drive that others could only dream of. Bonucci is big talk, little walk.

Anyway, aside from the pitiful goal conceded the defence wasn't the big issue tonight. This insistence with trying to play through the middle is naive, boring and easy to nullify. Get the fucking ball wide, jesus.
Not switched on? :rofl: :howler:

Someone please give him the remote before he steps onto the pitch for the return leg.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Not the worst result, 1-0 can be turned around. However it is clear that although as individuals Pjanic rabiot and bentancur are our best mids, playing together doesnt seem to be the best choice.

Anyway...Let's panic if we are 0-0 in the 90t90t-0h min in the return leg.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Maurizio Sarri on Sky
“It’s difficult to explain why, but our first half moved the ball too slowly, with no movement, so naturally the opposition were going to press, win the ball back and even score.
“We lacked determination and aggression when attacking, and for 15 minutes lacked it defensively too. We were unlucky to concede when De Ligt was off injured.
“The second half was better, but frankly it’s not enough for a Champions League match. I don’t know why, I cannot get the players to understand the importance of moving the ball quickly. This is fundamental, we’ll keep working on it and sooner or later this concept will get into their heads.
“I continued to tell them, and there were many who were doing it, moving the ball too slowly and therefore getting into the wrong positions.”

enzo

May 14, 2012
Maurizio Sarri on Sky
“It’s difficult to explain why, but our first half moved the ball too slowly, with no movement, so naturally the opposition were going to press, win the ball back and even score.
“We lacked determination and aggression when attacking, and for 15 minutes lacked it defensively too. We were unlucky to concede when De Ligt was off injured.
“The second half was better, but frankly it’s not enough for a Champions League match. I don’t know why, I cannot get the players to understand the importance of moving the ball quickly. This is fundamental, we’ll keep working on it and sooner or later this concept will get into their heads.
“I continued to tell them, and there were many who were doing it, moving the ball too slowly and therefore getting into the wrong positions.”
Well, right now you got one match left.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)