[CL] Lyon 1-0 JUVENTUS [February 26th, 2020] (5 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
1. First half was a waste because Pjanic was crap for the millionth time and Rabiot too slow to cover, Lyon just ran through the middle and it was our CB pair keeping us in the game.
2. We looked much better attack and defense in the second half with Ramsey on and Pjanic off.
3. Dybala tried hard, CR7 got frustrated too easily.
4. Matuidi would've been good today to at least help keep a clean sheet, he's much more dependable than Rabiot and Pjanic.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
At this point the way lyon players played and the ref didnt give a single fuck about how dirty they were ,we need john cena as a striker, i doubt they would be able to push him around like that.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Why are you guys so confident that juve will turn this around in Turin?? How many clean sheets did they have? Have often did they win with more than one goal?

Lyn will Score and juve will crash out

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Why are you guys so confident that juve will turn this around in Turin?? How many clean sheets did they have? Have often did they win with more than one goal?

Lyn will Score and juve will crash out

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
This is my biggest worry, we struggle to keep clean sheets so we need to at least score 3 which isn't easy the way we are playing

Apr 29, 2006
De Bruyne is going to Barcelona or Madrid most likely. If City win the CL they might not lose a single player though.

We won't score 3 in Turin, but Lyon might not score as well.

Apr 17, 2013
Are you from Lyon?
Just curious why you like both Juve and Lyon.
Yes.
1999, semi-final againt United I was 8 years old, the first time I saw this team in Black and White shirt, with Zidane who had just won the world cup, Del Piero, Conte, Davids, Peruzzi... In the first leg they were impressive and amazing, in the second leg the fucking remontada and the first disappointment (which explains my hatred against United).

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
We need players who Can run!!
We cant field both rabiot and pjanic!

we were so much better with Ramsey! Not that he was fantastic, but we need him when we attack and in the pressure

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
This is my biggest worry, we struggle to keep clean sheets so we need to at least score 3 which isn't easy the way we are playing
We are heading for an embrassment unless Sarri changes his tatics if Ronaldo doesn't score goals we are not going to score three goals

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
We need players who Can run!!
We cant field both rabiot and pjanic!

we were so much better with Ramsey! Not that he was fantastic, but we need him when we attack and in the pressure
imo the only good thing about tonight is that now we know how we should play.
4-3-1-2
gk
defence
Ramsey-Bentancur-Matuidi
Dybala
Higuain-Ronaldo

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
De Bruyne is going to Barcelona or Madrid most likely. If City win the CL they might not lose a single player though.

We won't score 3 in Turin, but Lyon might not score as well.
Not sure about it.. We played the final 10 minutes like we should have had the entire game.. We could definitely put 3 goals against them if we play well for 90 minutes.. The question remains can we? Do we want to?
Ramsey is a must starter for me and I`d add Matuidi as well while benching Pjanic who is horrible this season..

There is also the issue of we play too safe around our opponent area and are focusing too much on not losing the ball rather than create something..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)