[CL] Lyon 1-0 JUVENTUS [February 26th, 2020] (26 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Putrid display. A pathetic loss just as our football on display. Sarri can't motivate our players. The atmosphere seems incredulous.
Only ones trying are Ronaldo and dybala.
We are probably gonna overturn the results in the second leg, but we are gonna go out against any above average side in the cl.

4ndr3i

Aug 2, 2012
PSG scored 6 against them. We played like total pussies in the first half and got what we deserved.

We’re fucked for the second leg.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Atalanta anhilated Valencia, Napoli drew to Barca and we lose to probably the worst team in CL.
Arent we unique?

- - - Updated - - -

Putrid display. A pathetic loss just as our football on display. Sarri can't motivate our players. The atmosphere seems incredulous.
Only ones trying are Ronaldo and dybala.
We are probably gonna overturn the results in the second leg, but we are gonna go out against any above average side in the cl.
Lecce beat Napoli at home. Barca drew. Lecce > Barca.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Juventus is where CL dreams come to die. You could have peak Ronaldo,Messi, Yashin, Maldini and Baresi playing for us..and we would still find a way to botch it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Shit first half. Good second half. Hope Costa is back for return match.
Berna had a good cameo. And a pen should have been given to us.
What good cameo did Berna have?

He lost the ball twice, one in a very dangerous situation.

He should switch to modeling.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
the players take a lot of blame here. this isn't all sarri.

players like rabiot, cuadrado, dybala can't string 3 passes together.

also their goal came while we were a man down. unfortunate really, but our players were shockingly bad.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I can't fathom, I really can't understand for the life of me how a professional football club is so incompetent at counter attacking and absolutely atrocious, horrendous at delivering crosses into the box.

What the fuck do these guys do in training?

No sense of urgency, bar the last 7-10 minutes plus injury time, no hustle, no movement, nothing!

Pjanic has to leave. I've had it with that moody motherfucker. Such a fair weather pussyfag if ever there was one. We were better, which isn't really saying much, as we were still crap, after he came off. It's so frustrating watching him slow down the tempo and effectively kill all our attacks. Zero penetration play when he's on the field.

Burnturdeski comes on and misplaces two passes, almost allowing Lyon in on the counter.

Danilo? What the fuck is that thing? Is he a professional football player? I've seen obese office workers playing Ramadan tournaments in Cairo with better ball control and footballing skills than this guy. He's an embarrassment to Brazil and Brazilian football.

Rabiot? I don't really know what to think of him. He can be an asset, but he has to drastically improve.

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
Juventus is where CL dreams come to die. You could have peak Ronaldo,Messi, Yashin, Maldini and Baresi playing for us..and we would still find a way to botch it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
not really
just get the pussy mentality out of the head
who the fuck is Lyon to play careful against them?? who??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)