[CL] Lyon 0-1 JUVENTUS [18th October, 2016] (32 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Gigi gave the quickest possible answers to the whole bunch of criticizers about his performances and again proved to be the best goalkeeper in football history.
One word for him God himself,
Other than him we played pretty shitty.
We don't have a midfield.
There was no Pjanic.Maybe his worst game for us.
Khedira too.And he was dead tired at 65 minute.
Lemina plays like shit before second yellow.That was our biggest issue today.Also all the others were poor or average at best.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Thank you Gigi for helping us not lose that game.

The important thing is the 3 points. Nothing else. Fantastic goal from Cuadrado who changed the game when he came on.

That ref, Lyon and their fans in general can all go fuck themselves.
Them being so scummy surprised me, to be honest. Was not aware.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Looked like he was all over the player to me. And tbh when you know how random the refs are in Europe why continually take that chance? I'm willing to bet we give away a couple of those every CL campaign. They'll cost us top spots, they'll cost us progressions, that's the way it has evolved now. When you've got refs who are used to officiating teams that look like the result of falling asleep on your keyboard and then they are thrown into the CL with players grabbing all over the place it's a random result. The guy couldn't make a consistent call on a foul or yellow from one incident to the next, he was useless.
Exactly this shet doesn't always work. There was no need, we need to reduce this 'I want to grab and pull you down' moves.

Anyway in a way it's a blessing we got to see superman in action.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I remember marseille and their fans in preseason friendly last year and this year we witness the retard Lyon fans. I'm not impressed with these French teams.

Mar 3, 2014
Looked like he was all over the player to me. And tbh when you know how random the refs are in Europe why continually take that chance? I'm willing to bet we give away a couple of those every CL campaign. They'll cost us top spots, they'll cost us progressions, that's the way it has evolved now. When you've got refs who are used to officiating teams that look like the result of falling asleep on your keyboard and then they are thrown into the CL with players grabbing all over the place it's a random result. The guy couldn't make a consistent call on a foul or yellow from one incident to the next, he was useless.
From Football Italia
The referee is Poland’s Szymon Marciniak, who famously sent off Daniele De Rossi and Emerson Palmieri in Roma’s Champions League play-off defeat to Porto in August.

...Looks like this guy is a card happy mofo. He also appears to have fairly poor reviews on Worldreferee.com.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Why is Allegri doing shyit ass backwards? Khedira is trying to go forward while his job should be closing holes in front of the CBs..he should take the middle, focus on staying deep so he won't get as tired..and sturaro shouldve started instead of Lemina next to khedira..anyway if we have to use the 352 khedira job needs to be reviewed. Should have been 4312 today, how do we expect pjanic to do anything? He should be at the 1 spot behind strikers not covering the fkng midfield..wtf is his job right now anyway a little of everything?

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
from this game we have determined that:

-cuadrado needs to start every ucl game
- alex sandro is a boss
- lemina at DM is a liability
- Pjanic at holding creative mid is actually not to bad. he's tracking back was fairly good
- we missed marchisio so much

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)