[CL] Lyon 0-1 JUVENTUS [18th October, 2016] (1 Viewer)

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
So spoilt it's not even funny.

You deserve the Zaccheroni/Delneri days.
just saying i want someone better than Allegri.
We should always strive to improve and not stagnate.
Conte was a good Serie A coach but a pussy in Europe.
Scared of every decent team.
Allegri is more relaxed but unlike Conte let more individuals make the game and doesn't dish out "how to play" to the team.
I want a coach with some exp in CL and who can change our weak mentality giving us a decent game style + high tempo football like any other big team in Champions League.

- - - Updated - - -

Before the game started I got a message from my Milanista friend saying: "looking forward to another CL choke for Juve".
I didn't reply till the game was over, only to type with my jizzy hands: "If you like watching choking, don't miss Milan games buddy muhahahahaha eeeenjooooy".

Grazie Buffon!
sorry i coudn't not post this

translation of what Rocco says in the video: (he talking to Vacchi) Vacchi you're good BUT remember a real bomber (someone good with women) doesn't have sex because he has a villa but he makes a villa by fucking and so i tell you "enjoy" this dick

ahahah nothing related just too funny

Buy on AliExpress.com

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Allegri is more relaxed but unlike Conte let more individuals make the game and doesn't dish out "how to play" to the team.
I want a coach with some exp in CL and who can change our weak mentality giving us a decent game style + high tempo football like any other big team in Champions League.
And who's that coach?

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Problem solved!

Some things never change :D

Buffon - 9
Barzagli - 6
Bonucci - 5,5
Evra - 6
Dani Alves - 4
Alex Sandro - 6
Khedira - 4
Lemina - 5,5
Pjanic - 4,5
Dybala - 5,5
Higuain - 6

Cuadrado - 7,5
Sturaro - 6
Benatia -
Lemina should be 4.5 at best.

- - - Updated - - -

Rename this smiley :delpiero: to :buffon:
You have a big point here.:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Alves is fantastic, but he was dumb last night (even if he created 3 chances), he refused to go wide and tried to play as CM whole game. Made us incredibly predictable. Not to mention alot of silly mistakes with his passing. His worst game by far.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

:agree:. And we almost conceded after his soft tackle when Lyon was on counter attack.Gigi saved our asses with a hand.

- - - Updated - - -

Two names at the moment but both are impossible.
Guardiola and Klopp... i also like Tuchel style tough he is on Allegri level
That gypsy will be a disaster here with his " ingenious " tactics.Never rate him much.Allegri is doing very good job here.He is a top coach.Of course there is always room for improvement.And it's not easy to have a more than a few new players every year.Also Juve will never pay something of 14-15 mil eur.per anum for a coach ,like City is paying for Guardiola.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Very bad game but good result!
Buffon - 9 - Really cant ask for more
Barzagli - 6 Not good not bad
Bonucci - 5 Not his best game - gave away stupid penalty
Evra - 6.5 Was actually pretty decent
Dani Alves - 5 Was involved but didnt do anything
Alex Sandro - 6 part for 1 mistake he was good
Khedira - 5 Did you notice him (I mean except blocking a goal at the start of the game)
Lemina - 4 Was absolutely terrible although I think his second yellow was a bit harsh
Pjanic - 5 Dont remember him on the field
Dybala - 5 Not a good game
Higuain - 6 He tried but cant do anything by himself
Cuadrado - 7 Fantastic goal and kept being fouled in a crucial time to help settle the game
Sturaro - 6 Wasnt on for much time but he added the stability that was needed

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Anyone rating Gigi below max score should tell me what can a goalie do more to deserve the highest note?

I mean if this isn't a perfect performance, I don't know what is.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Dani Alves yesterday was really bad.
Too many mistakes and 1 one of them could've been deadly if it wasn't for Buffon.
Over all another bad game from Juventus.
Even when we were 11vs 11 and we had the possession rarely we looked like we could score.
We have a striker like Higuain but we never pass him the ball or let him have chances to score.
Let me say it again i don't like Allegri game style.

And compared to 2 years ago our midfield really deteriorated and Khedira and Pjanic aren't enough to keep it alive.
I hope that Pjanic just need to adapt to the new team (bit like Zidane and his first 6months)

What makes me kind of unhappy even tough we won a difficult match against an "average" team is that we're supposed to be a big team but we always fail to perform and to play.
We never ever have high tempo. We have a sterile possession and we never shoot from the the distance (meaning right outside the penalty area).
I think this summer we should change coach. I'll be thanking Allegri for what he did but he is not the right man to let juve reach those teams like Real,Barca o Bayern.
I think it's mostly about the changing in midfield.

We really lack personality, presence in the mid. It's about the players, not Allegri

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Anyone rating Gigi below max score should tell me what can a goalie do more to deserve the highest note?

I mean if this isn't a perfect performance, I don't know what is.
:agree: My first thought after the game was that if I ever saw a 10/10 performance, that was it. He did everything he had to do and some more.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Alves didn't play good but people claiming he refuse to go wide is nonsense. At least people consider Max an pussy little girl, if Dani didn't do what Max told him to do, Max would fucking punch him in the face

Lyon used till 3 guys in the wing cuz they were forcing us to run for the middle.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
We always show too much respect to the opponents and our attacking play is quite mediocre. Teams should be fearing us like Bayern, Barca and Madrid but we always opt to play this passive style of play.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Two names at the moment but both are impossible.
Guardiola and Klopp... i also like Tuchel style tough he is on Allegri level
Guardiola and klopp style wouldn't work here..different values and styles.

Allegri is a decent coach, but it would help if he didn't go for the "now solution" instead of trying to find a long term solution. A perfect example of this is khedira, who goes forward more because he has produced some opportunities. Also he is using the "safe bet" 352 because he doesn't want to risk changing system with some injuries and uncertainty..This hurts us in the long run. Khedira accordingly to his characteristics and stamina is a holding midfielder period. Pjanic will NOT produce $hit If we deploy him as a CM in 352. Let khedira do his job, provide some freedom to Pjanic. The later we do this the less time he will have to find himself for CL. This would work better with 41212..Don't expect to go beyond round of 16 with 352.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
9 wins - 1 loss - 1 draw in all comps to start the season and we should change coach. :rofl:
Inter was the scudetto contender during the first half of last season because handanovic went to superman mode at that time, if you were inter supporter you would probably said the same, and then the luck ran out and see for yourself where are they now?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)