[CL] Lyon 0-1 JUVENTUS [18th October, 2016] (3 Viewers)

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Great win in the end considering the circumstances though we're not quite showing UCL worthy form just yet.

Pjanic is still a bit disappointing and Higuain needs to start dominating. Marchisio is needed asap. Lemina was very unlucky.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I won't be able to watch the game for another day or two but looking at the stats....what happened? This is why I didn't get excited after the last CL game.
We started reasonably well, didn't find the back of the net. Had a penalty given against us and then went down to 10 men. Buffon was immense, Cuadrado's goal was ridiculous.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
We played bad and have to improve a lot but the fucking Ref was just trying to damn hard for Lyon. It was so disgusting that seriously I hope UEFA see if he put some bets around. It was like too much, he did everyhing he could possibly did but he didn't count with Saint GIGI

Wonderful 3 points. Max have a lot of work to do

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
No problems in midlefield,because we don't have one :lol:
Problem solved!

We can't always be reactive in games, we have to impose ours.
Some things never change :D

Buffon - 9
Barzagli - 6
Bonucci - 5,5
Evra - 6
Dani Alves - 4
Alex Sandro - 6
Khedira - 4
Lemina - 5,5
Pjanic - 4,5
Dybala - 5,5
Higuain - 6

Cuadrado - 7,5
Sturaro - 6
Benatia -

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Dani Alves yesterday was really bad.
Too many mistakes and 1 one of them could've been deadly if it wasn't for Buffon.
Over all another bad game from Juventus.
Even when we were 11vs 11 and we had the possession rarely we looked like we could score.
We have a striker like Higuain but we never pass him the ball or let him have chances to score.
Let me say it again i don't like Allegri game style.

And compared to 2 years ago our midfield really deteriorated and Khedira and Pjanic aren't enough to keep it alive.
I hope that Pjanic just need to adapt to the new team (bit like Zidane and his first 6months)

What makes me kind of unhappy even tough we won a difficult match against an "average" team is that we're supposed to be a big team but we always fail to perform and to play.
We never ever have high tempo. We have a sterile possession and we never shoot from the the distance (meaning right outside the penalty area).
I think this summer we should change coach. I'll be thanking Allegri for what he did but he is not the right man to let juve reach those teams like Real,Barca o Bayern.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Before the game started I got a message from my Milanista friend saying: "looking forward to another CL choke for Juve".
I didn't reply till the game was over, only to type with my jizzy hands: "If you like watching choking, don't miss Milan games buddy muhahahahaha eeeenjooooy".

Grazie Buffon!

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
People already forgetting that Alves scored (or created an own goal) in like 4 straight matches before this one.

Plus he assisted Cuadrado's winning goal today.

at saying he's not good enough for us.
Alves is fantastic, but he was dumb last night (even if he created 3 chances), he refused to go wide and tried to play as CM whole game. Made us incredibly predictable. Not to mention alot of silly mistakes with his passing. His worst game by far.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Alves is fantastic, but he was dumb last night (even if he created 3 chances), he refused to go wide and tried to play as CM whole game. Made us incredibly predictable. Not to mention alot of silly mistakes with his passing. His worst game by far.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
:tup:

Agree with this. He's played a couple games like this for us, where Dybala ends up out wide on the wing all the time to make up for Alves playing central. It works a lot better for the entire team when he makes smarter decisions about when to cut into the middle and when to stay wide.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Dani Alves yesterday was really bad.
Too many mistakes and 1 one of them could've been deadly if it wasn't for Buffon.
Over all another bad game from Juventus.
Even when we were 11vs 11 and we had the possession rarely we looked like we could score.
We have a striker like Higuain but we never pass him the ball or let him have chances to score.
Let me say it again i don't like Allegri game style.

And compared to 2 years ago our midfield really deteriorated and Khedira and Pjanic aren't enough to keep it alive.
I hope that Pjanic just need to adapt to the new team (bit like Zidane and his first 6months)

What makes me kind of unhappy even tough we won a difficult match against an "average" team is that we're supposed to be a big team but we always fail to perform and to play.
We never ever have high tempo. We have a sterile possession and we never shoot from the the distance (meaning right outside the penalty area).
I think this summer we should change coach. I'll be thanking Allegri for what he did but he is not the right man to let juve reach those teams like Real,Barca o Bayern.
So spoilt it's not even funny.

You deserve the Zaccheroni/Delneri days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)