(CL)Juventus vs Werder Bremen (1 Viewer)

arc

Mar 11, 2004
FreeZ said:
Finally some luck in champions league .. that was close .. i think this will be a lesson + a motivation for the rest of the competetion .. we will see a much better juve later on .. mark my words ..
BTW : Capello .. please play true juventini players .. spirit really counts
Forza juveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

he even wanted to sell them :(

Buy on AliExpress.com

imagr

Dec 22, 2005
It was the season when we lost in the final from milan when Juve qualified to the top 8 with a goal @ 85' from Tudor, I cannot remember against which team was it but i think that even if we played so badly ( as far as I read from here cauz i couldn't watch the match ) we managed to qualify and that shows that we are a Top team. With a better performance we have the players to lift the cup. Goodnight and don't blame Capelo for everything that happens in the earth.

P.S.: Chielini was not ready for the match and Zambrotta as u all saw was not fully fit to play a 90 match, so he had to pick either Blasi or Zebina as a RB so that Balza would replace Zambrotta, if u think more carefully he did all he could. Also I agree that Zlatan is out of form, but Del Piero is better if he place as a Sub in the last 30-40 mins than playing the whole match. Don't forget that he is in his 30s.

Forza Juventus

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
Juvefreak said:
For me that's the quotation of the day :rofl:

We were very lucky but we are through, hell yeah!!!

FORZA JUVE!!!

I know ! I cursed him ! Also maybe wearing Pink against us was not a good idea, pink colour cursed him too !

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
zizoufan said:
Moggi said this was the best transfer he's ever made
I'd say this is the worst one ! really bad buy MOGGGI
that is probably the worst post ive seen in ages! vieira played bad today, so ur gonna judge him according to that.

go & knock one out before u make another shit post like that again.

ps: i was damn frustrated but zlatan still rocks, capello must GO!

FreeZ

Sep 18, 2002
Lilianna said:
ALE MAN OF CL.....

PUT THE GUY PLAY!!!!!!!
CAN'T YOU SEE IT CAPELLO?????????????
He was not brilliant .. but he encourages the players and the fans get excited when he is on the pitch .. and most importntly Juve play better as a team when DP is there .. was not his best game but certainly he has to start next matches ..
Forza juveee

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)