(CL)Juventus vs Werder Bremen (10 Viewers)

Antonio1

Juve's Messi
Oct 3, 2004
People are being harsh on Patrick Vieria, he was poor at the start of the game but towards the end he was making the tackles and spreading the play well. He took the less exciting role of sitting back whilst emerson ventured forward a bit. No juve player had a glittering performance tonight and patrick doesn't deserve to be criticised more than any other juve player, so as juve fans, lets just look to the positives. Luck might be with us this year!

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Stop with the vieira saga guys!

This wasnt the real Juve but a more rational one. We wasnt patient 2nite. we had to go for it! We had to which resulted in us being being more attacking!!

Go easy on him regardless the result!!

WE WON!!!

WE'RE THROUGH!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 14, 2003
What disappointed me most was the tactic we used when Zlatan is on the pitch, just because he's big guy doesn't mean we should try constant long balls toward him.

OP
THE CHAMPIONS

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,086
    Ole Ole Ole Ole Ole Juve Juve.Emmersonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn U rule The worldddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
    May 25, 2004
    Byrone said:
    that is probably the worst post ive seen in ages! vieira played bad today, so ur gonna judge him according to that.

go & knock one out before u make another shit post like that again.

ps: i was damn frustrated but zlatan still rocks, capello must GO!
    I'm free to express my opinion ! Until now i didn't see that much from this player at this team and under cap ! Maybe he'll be good with spalleti ;)

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    Dam you!

Stop slagging guys! Look forward to the next round of the draw.

GOD BLESS!! .......................& GOODNIGHT!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
    May 4, 2004
    Byrone said:
    ps: i was damn frustrated but zlatan still rocks, capello must GO!
    Im glad u can see this..
    I dont understand why members here HATE Zlatan???
    If u wanna hate someone then hate CAPELLO!
    Zlatan played today becouse Capello told him to.. Zlatan wasent even 50% ready and he even was off form!!! U see, blame the coach not the player!!

Now lets hope Cap wont make the same mistake again, if he does i would agree that he MUST leave our CLUB!!!

Forza Juventus FC!!!

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    First, woo we made it! Lucky us. Very lucky indeed.

Our main problem is with the central midfield and mainly Vieira. The midfield is too slow and lack the passing range to set our wingers in motion, which is crucial in such a formation. This needs to be solved or one or both wingers should play more centrally. This all leads to lack of space, speed and movement. Besides we lack a little fitness.

We need to adress these issues.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Enron said:
    News Flash: Capello's resignation was turned in at halftime.
    Capello's resignation was turned in when he fielded Mutu and DP in the CL and had to take Zlatan off the pitch.

That was more of an act of a desperate gambler than someone who had a strategy or plan in mind. (The latter would have been to start with Mutu and DP.)

arc

Mar 11, 2004
    zizoufan said:
    I'm free to express my opinion ! Until now i didn't see that much from this player at this team and under cap ! Maybe he'll be good with spalleti ;)

yes

he played more bad matches than good ones :(

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
    the supposed "formidable central midfield partnership" not working in full speed , viera is metamorphosing in another blasi.
    viera --> a pale copy of blasi ?

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    zizoufan said:
    look i know u love Juve, but we both know that ur frustrated & Vieira is class!
    this game brought alot of emotions to this forum which was frightening!

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
    May 4, 2004
    Dominic said:
    First, woo we made it! Lucky us. Very lucky indeed.

Our main problem is with the central midfield and mainly Vieira. The midfield is too slow and lack the passing range to set our wingers in motion, which is crucial in such a formation. This needs to be solved or one or both wingers should play more centrally. This all leads to lack of space, speed and movement. Besides we lack a little fitness.

We need to adress these issues.

Well said... I also think Moggi should go for a playmaker for next season.. We really need one imo.....

OP
    THE CHAMPIONS

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,099
    THIS YEAR IS OURSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!as I said before I don't care how we score,I only care for the result in a game like this!

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    There is no need for any match reports as i am very embarassed. With the greatest respect to Werder Bremen , there was no need for this match to be so tough. But I am sorry to say Juve are making a mockery of serieA. If i was not watching serieA and you told me that this Juve is leading the league by 10 points then my conclusion will be that serieA is absolute shit.
    Make no mistake, we got huge problems

Vinman was banned for insulting our manager, has Capello done anything to justify that he is not inept in Cl? Why on earth would you risk qualification by playing 3 unfit palyers in Zlatan , Trez and Zambrotta not to mention Zebina?
    Our midfield is very poor i have to say when you compare to the big teams in Europe. Vieria and Emerson partnership is shit as far as i am concerned with absolutely no pace or dynamism about it. Nedved did well but Camoranesi was absolute nonsense. Thuram is a huge worry

I cannot start to lay blame on Zlatan as he is not only in poor form but he is unfit so blame the person who continuously picks him and when Dp comes on and saves his bacon, Capello manages to take the glory for that too.
    The keeper Wiise did not deserve that as he was magnificent on the night

Capello word to the wise, if you insist on playing long balls, we are going out in the next round

TO ALL THOSE WHO KEEP ON PRAISING OUR ACHIEVEMENTS IN SERIEA , ROMA WENT ON A WINNING STREAK OF 11 CONSECUTIVE MATCHES WITHOUT A RECOGNISED STRIKER, THAT TELLS MORE ABOUT THE QUALITY OF OPPOSITION AS IT DOES ROMA'S PROWESS. SO LETS KEEP CAPELLO'S ACHIEVEMENT IN PERSPECTIVE

He is always found out in Europe and his individuals always help him out as he has not got a clue

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)