(CL)Juventus vs Werder Bremen (10 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
If Capello fails to see the motivation Alex drives on the pitch, he's really blind.
If I see Zlatan starting ahead of ALex again, I will be sure that there is a love affair between the two.

Andy, match reports, yours and Vinman's. I can't write myself, I am too hyper for that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
FreeZ said:
He was not brilliant .. but he encourages the players and the fans get excited when he is on the pitch .. and most importntly Juve play better as a team when DP is there .. was not his best game but certainly he has to start next matches ..
Forza juveee
i don't care how he does it,or WHAT he does....but because of HIM,we somehow manage to score....

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
denco said:
There is no need for any match reports as i am very embarassed. With the greatest respect to Werder Bremen , there was no need for this match to be so tough. But I am sorry to say Juve are making a mockery of serieA. If i was not watching serieA and you told me that this Juve is leading the league by 10 points then my conclusion will be that serieA is absolute shit.
Make no mistake, we got huge problems

Vinman was banned for insulting our manager, has Capello done anything to justify that he is not inept in Cl? Why on earth would you risk qualification by playing 3 unfit palyers in Zlatan , Trez and Zambrotta not to mention Zebina?
Our midfield is very poor i have to say when you compare to the big teams in Europe. Vieria and Emerson partnership is shit as far as i am concerned with absolutely no pace or dynamism about it. Nedved did well but Camoranesi was absolute nonsense. Thuram is a huge worry

I cannot start to lay blame on Zlatan as he is not only in poor form but he is unfit so blame the person who continuously picks him and when Dp comes on and saves his bacon, Capello manages to take the glory for that too.
The keeper Wiise did not deserve that as he was magnificent on the night

Capello word to the wise, if you insist on playing long balls, we are going out in the next round

TO ALL THOSE WHO KEEP ON PRAISING OUR ACHIEVEMENTS IN SERIEA , ROMA WENT ON A WINNING STREAK OF 11 CONSECUTIVE MATCHES WITHOUT A RECOGNISED STRIKER, THAT TELLS MORE ABOUT THE QUALITY OF OPPOSITION AS IT DOES ROMA'S PROWESS. SO LETS KEEP CAPELLO'S ACHIEVEMENT IN PERSPECTIVE

He is always found out in Europe and his individuals always help him out as he has not got a clue
Nice match report (if u can call it that)

anyway, im glad that u mention that its not zlatan who should be blamed but the coach..

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
i just saw the goals.....

the goal we conceded was INADMISSIBLE.

trez's(actually....99% neddy's) goal was good,but emerson's was the best :howler:

poor goalkeeper couldn't believe it!!!
that was FUCKING HILLARIOUS!!!!!!!!

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
emo goal double lucky

“I honestly hadn’t noticed he’d dropped it, but Cannavaro shouted at me and I looked down to see the ball at my feet! Thankfully, I had time and was close enough to turn,” confessed the Brazilian.

from channel4

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
First thanks Kosova.

loyada said:
the supposed "formidable central midfield partnership" not working in full speed , viera is metamorphosing in another blasi.
viera --> a pale copy of blasi ?

denco said:
Our midfield is very poor i have to say when you compare to the big teams in Europe. Vieria and Emerson partnership is shit as far as i am concerned with absolutely no pace or dynamism about it
EXACTLY!!!

This is the reason though, why it's hard for our wingers to perform. Due to the slow central midfield play, the wingers and forwards get crowded - no space left for any attack. This all leads to a lack of variety in play and a certain predictabilty.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Byrone said:
look i know u love Juve, but we both know that ur frustrated & Vieira is class!
this game brought alot of emotions to this forum which was frightening!

Yes I'm frustrated !
VIERA is class yes but not since he's in juventus ===== TACTICS OF CAP

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Dominic said:
First, woo we made it! Lucky us. Very lucky indeed.

Our main problem is with the central midfield and mainly Vieira. The midfield is too slow and lack the passing range to set our wingers in motion, which is crucial in such a formation. This needs to be solved or one or both wingers should play more centrally. This all leads to lack of space, speed and movement. Besides we lack a little fitness.

We need to adress these issues.
What about player motivation, not after the team conceded a goal, before that? hell even after the goal up until a motivator (Alex) came in.

Denco, well said.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Lilianna swearing, wtf is the world coming to?
Lilianna what on earth were u doin with 29 guys? - i asked this question a while ago & i got no answer.

OP
THE CHAMPIONS

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,114
    denco said:
    There is no need for any match reports as i am very embarassed. With the greatest respect to Werder Bremen , there was no need for this match to be so tough. But I am sorry to say Juve are making a mockery of serieA. If i was not watching serieA and you told me that this Juve is leading the league by 10 points then my conclusion will be that serieA is absolute shit.
    Make no mistake, we got huge problems

Vinman was banned for insulting our manager, has Capello done anything to justify that he is not inept in Cl? Why on earth would you risk qualification by playing 3 unfit palyers in Zlatan , Trez and Zambrotta not to mention Zebina?
    Our midfield is very poor i have to say when you compare to the big teams in Europe. Vieria and Emerson partnership is shit as far as i am concerned with absolutely no pace or dynamism about it. Nedved did well but Camoranesi was absolute nonsense. Thuram is a huge worry

I cannot start to lay blame on Zlatan as he is not only in poor form but he is unfit so blame the person who continuously picks him and when Dp comes on and saves his bacon, Capello manages to take the glory for that too.
    The keeper Wiise did not deserve that as he was magnificent on the night

Capello word to the wise, if you insist on playing long balls, we are going out in the next round

TO ALL THOSE WHO KEEP ON PRAISING OUR ACHIEVEMENTS IN SERIEA , ROMA WENT ON A WINNING STREAK OF 11 CONSECUTIVE MATCHES WITHOUT A RECOGNISED STRIKER, THAT TELLS MORE ABOUT THE QUALITY OF OPPOSITION AS IT DOES ROMA'S PROWESS. SO LETS KEEP CAPELLO'S ACHIEVEMENT IN PERSPECTIVE

He is always found out in Europe and his individuals always help him out as he has not got a clue
    U r right Capello sucked in Europe so far BUT the players also had a lot to do with this poor performence!

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
    I just cant beleive how pple cant accept that you sometimes have 2 b lucky 2 get through these kinda games - Yes Cap screwed up WITHOUT A DOUBT, but I sure as hell wont let that stop me from celebrating a 1/4 final place !!!

It's as if ya'll would like us to lose games just 2 prove that Cap is shit - Un-FUKING-believable !!

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    zizoufan said:
    Yes I'm frustrated !
    VIERA is class yes but not since he's in juventus ===== TACTICS OF CAP
    dont worry man, theres not single member here thats not frustrated with the teams performances in the CL so far!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)