(CL)Juventus vs Werder Bremen (17 Viewers)

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
Sergio said:
Capello, you are a fucking genius!!!!!!!!!

(hee hee hee)

In all seriousness, there is only so much motivation a coach can do, especially with the talent that this team posesses. I'm not absolving him from any blame whatsoever, but have any of you tried to motivate a bunch of prima donna, pampered, multi millionaires??

Oh, and Del Piero must start every CL match. HE is the one who can show true motivation on the pitch for the full 90 minutes.
The best post on this thread!!!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't think there is a need to write a match report. I thank the players, everyone of them except Zebina and Zlatan. I especially thank Del Piero for the motivation he spreads among his peers, Nedved for his continuous belief in a win and Trezeguet for his patience especially with a partner like Zlatan that sucks up everything from him.

Maybe the players deserved to win and go through but not the manager for sure.

Please leave, Capello, please!

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Divine intervention saved us today from what would've been an elimination at the hands of our own inept coach.

I'm still dumbfounded as to how the ball managed to slip out of the keeper's arms.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I should feel exhilarated by going through. No stage in the elimination rounds of the CL is a given.

But with the way that we had to do it, against the competition we faced, right now I only feel like throwing up. :yuck:

We didn't win this brace. We just desperately found a way in the end not to lose it. (It is 4-4 on aggregate after all...)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)