(CL)Juventus vs Werder Bremen (22 Viewers)

Sep 14, 2003
Yes, it's over. Their keeper looks distraught and even though it was our team that went through at his expense, after watching that game, I know how he feels.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Capello, you are a fucking genius!!!!!!!!!

(hee hee hee)

In all seriousness, there is only so much motivation a coach can do, especially with the talent that this team posesses. I'm not absolving him from any blame whatsoever, but have any of you tried to motivate a bunch of prima donna, pampered, multi millionaires??

Oh, and Del Piero must start every CL match. HE is the one who can show true motivation on the pitch for the full 90 minutes.

mcrae

Jun 3, 2004
Juno said:
Ft at the Camp Nou Moanin'Ho and his gang of russion mob out of Europe

In case you didn't notice that's the JUVENTUS FORUM here....enough with Barcelona...congrats to your team...go to misc soccer for the rest...

Akerman

Oct 20, 2005
JuveBoy said:
Let's put it like this: this is a lesson for our friend Cap. He will never make this mistake again. Forgive him!!!
He's already done it 1000 of times, he will never learn, because eventually in some magical way he wins.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
zizoufan said:
I was the only one to have faith in my beloved team !
I 'm the real fan

I told we'll turn over this result
It's not about faith here that we're all bent out of shape. It's about playing up to your abilities. It's about living up to the quality of your players and the potential you represent to all of Europe.

And in those regards, this brace was a dismal failure for Juve I'm afraid.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
WHAT A FUCKED UP GAME!!!!!!!

This games shouldent have been this hard, we should have closed it early on!!
but hey THIS IS FOOTBALL!!

And Capello should have started with Ale and Mutu.. no doubt!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)