(CL)Juventus vs Werder Bremen (2 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Gianluigi said:
Guys stop being so negative! We gave those idiots Bremen a football lesson: go get some defenders and learn how to defend. FORZA JUVE!
:lol: Are you Eddie Fuckin Murphy? Cause that shit is funny. If anything Bremen showed Juve a few things. Number one they showed Juve it weaknesses at the back and at the front. Secondly if it were for shaky hands of a 2nd team keeper it would be Bremen singing tonight and not Juve.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
BOYS! IM DRUNK AT THE MOMENT. BUT IM IN LOVE WITH EMERSON! ( FOR HIS QUICK REACTIONS) LOVE YOU EMO BOY!"!!!!!!!!!!!

HAMBON, GIMME THAT vCASH!

I LOVE EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!

AaaaaaRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

LA JUVE SIAMO NOI!!!!!!
SIAMO NOI!!!!! X2

LA JUVE SIAMO NOI!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Sep 14, 2003
The match showed once again where Nedved is most effective, that certain players are in better form...our coach decided otherwise and we had to be staring down the barrel of a humiliating home defeat for it to change.

We simply can't afford a repeat in the next round. We can't be happy for and there is a chance things could go better for us performance, but I can't help but feel our adventure will come to an end in the next round.

FreeZ

Sep 18, 2002
Finally some luck in champions league .. that was close .. i think this will be a lesson + a motivation for the rest of the competetion .. we will see a much better juve later on .. mark my words ..
BTW : Capello .. please play true juventini players .. spirit really counts
Forza juveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

arc

Mar 11, 2004
Desmond said:
Divine intervention saved us today from what would've been an elimination at the hands of our own inept coach.

I'm still dumbfounded as to how the ball managed to slip out of the keeper's arms.

the moggi curse :weee:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
MY SHIRT IS RIPPED!!!! I'M DRUNK AS HELL!! PPL SPILT BEER ALL OVER ME!! EMERSON, YOU ARE FUCKING GRANDE, ON THE ALERT, TOO BAD ABOUT YOUR MISS THERE IN THE FIRST HALF BUT YOU PUT US THROUGH YOU BASTARD!!!!!! FORZA JUVE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)