(CL)Juventus vs Werder Bremen (3 Viewers)

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
FIRST HALF SUMMARY

1) Why are Trez and Zlatan getting offside EVERY attack?
2) Why has Capello started with several clearly unfit players?
3) Why does seemingly our entire team insist on playing at a snails pace, with zero urgency and lacking any real motivation to go out and win this game?
4) Why can we not play through midfield (like every other "top" team in europe does) but resort to aimless long balls a la pub league?
5) Why in god's name is Zebina playing?
6) Since when did we become such fouling bastards? Every bremen attack is halted by a crude foul, its disgustingly anti-football to watch

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
emo had a very good chanse just before HT.

i dont know who cap should take out, but he should put in dp or mutu and change to 3 man attack. maby take out vieira and change to

zebi-thuram-canna-zambro
----------emerson---------
-----camo---------nedved---
---------dp---trez----ibra----

personally i would take ibra also out and try mutu-trez-dp attack.

and what the heck is wrong with the pitch, players falling so often, so slipery

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
we r not playing with the needed determination
we r out its very obvious after the first half

last chance for us is to pull out Zlatan and Viera and play DP and Mutu with some modifications in the players positions

Azzurri10

Mar 7, 2006
Andy said:
I'd kill Capello.
I wouldn't hesitate either.

This is ridiculous. I've seen enough of Zlatan. For the love of god, please, break his legs. This simply disgusts me. Our two best players are sitting on the fvcking bench. Why? Because the coach doesn't like them. This is..

If we go out today, I will stop being a fan of this Juventus. I won't be a fan anymore as long as Capello's our coach.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
what a disgrace.

chockers of europe, that's what we are.

Capello playing Zlatan at 50% and no DP that was our best player this year.

Only good point was Zambrotta.

NO BALLS, NO FREAKIN' BALLS!!!

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Tifoso Lou said:
But isn't Serie A more important to you guys?
hell no, CL is 1000 times more important, we always win the league, with or without refereeing assistance, but the CL is a different kettle of fish, you get worldwide recognition, attract big big revenues, big players etc. Its much more important imo

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
My half time report starts with a title:

The deadly chances that Bremen create compared to the lame attempts we try to use.

The mistakes that Capello made at the start of the game:

1- THREE fucking players coming back from injury. THREE!!!
2- An off-form player that has been off-form for months, comes to start ahead of a player that has been bringing you goals.
3- Another player called Mutu is on the bench while other lazy players are playing.
4- A fucking great game approach to win the game with a single goal against a team studded with players who can score anytime.

What happened during the game was long balls from Juve and lots of offside situations. That's it.

Capello is the greatest, right? Oh no, Capello and Zlatan are the greatest.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
On the other hand all we need is 2 goals right ? We scored 2 after DP came on 1st leg, we should do the same, but not CONCEDE this time.

May God help us :)

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
Tom said:
hell no, CL is 1000 times more important, we always win the league, with or without refereeing assistance, but the CL is a different kettle of fish, you get worldwide recognition, attract big big revenues, big players etc. Its much more important imo
Really?

Thank you for the reply, mate. Learned something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)