(CL)Juventus vs Werder Bremen (14 Viewers)

Mozart

F*ck the media
Feb 3, 2006
guys there is no point blaming capello..we still have 45 full minutes to score..it doesnt look good at all..but we have to do something about it..or we are simply out...

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Azzurri10 said:
Are you an idiot?

Do you know anything about anything remotely related to football?
wtf man, ur the one on crack, lou has passion for Juve & is bein positive. For fvcksakes its the first half, maybe by some freak of nature zlatan cant play & DP comes in.

Primo

Juventus FC - Philippines
Dec 20, 2002
I'm seeing some really stupid football from Juventus.

First, Capello rests Juventus' faith in an ill-tempered youngster in the form of Irahimovic who gets caught offside more than the amount of times he's passed the ball. Then you've got the whole team still launching long balls from the back into attackers who don't want to pick the ball up from midfield.

This is crazy, this is not Juventus out there.

They're all just a bunch of posers disguised in our players' images.

The real Juventus is DEAD when it comes to UEFA. They've gone hiding into their little holes in Serie A.

-

Sh!T, I can see another lousy day coming up ahead of me if we don't win this!

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
Also what the hell is Zebina doing at RB, he was suppose defend the right side of the defence, where was he where Micoud gone straight through one on one...
Play Cheillini for the 2nd hf please !!!

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I wanna cry. This is so shameful. Even if we go through, there's no way we can compete with the rest. We can't even fucking beat Werder Bremen!! FUCK THIS!!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I think I got it all clear, Capello does not have the CL in his agenda, he plays the in-form players in the Serie A and the off-form players in the CL. There can be no other excuse but that he does not want to win the tournament.

That or he's an utter moron.

Azzurri10

Mar 7, 2006
Andy said:
Nope. Not at all.
Seriously, I see people like you and Jack, who have always supported Zlatan and were highly critical towards Del Piero, screaming for Del Piero to play. This is getting completely out of hand. You can make a mistake as a coach, but this isn't about mistakes anymore. Capello has an agenda, he must have.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Azzurri10 said:
I never hated a football player or a football manager.

But now I can taste my own hatred for Capello.

I'd spit in his face and hit him.
well me too ! but let's hope for our beloved team juventus

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)