(CL)Juventus vs Werder Bremen (1 Viewer)

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
Jeeks said:
I don't fucking care with whom he will start but I will defintiely not start the way he did. How did he start, see how:

1- THREE fucking players coming back from injury. THREE!!!
2- An off-form player that has been off-form for months, comes to start ahead of a player that has been bringing you goals.
3- Another player called Mutu is on the bench while other lazy players are playing.
4- A fucking great game approach to win the game with a single goal against a team studded with players who can score anytime.

Okay i give up!! it is Capellos fault.. but i hate it when ppl use bad words just because they hate a player and a coach!! im glad u told me why u think its capellos fault without useing CRAPELLO and ZLATTYSHIT etc.. thank u!

and lets hope he [CAPELLO] will do something as it would be a nightmare if we dont beat bremen!!!!!!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Tom said:
our midfield is too old, too boring, too slow, too lazy, lacing in hunger and too predictable. Its a serious problem on this showing, a serious problem.
This is when the element of surprise by changing the formation comes in handy.

Glacius

Nov 20, 2005
the frustration is very high in this forum i see
i mean, it IS capello's fault and he knows it, i know we wont qualify for the next round, just cant wait what capello will say in the press

Diego

Aug 30, 2005
Capello doesn' have a clue what to. Now he will wait untill 65 min. before he puts in del piero for camoransi or something

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Juve_Kosova said:
Okay i give up!! it is Capellos fault.. but i hate it when ppl use bad words just because they hate a player and a coach!! im glad u told me why u think its capellos fault without useing CRAPELLO and ZLATTYSHIT etc.. thank u!

and lets hope he [CAPELLO] will do something as it would be a nightmare if we dont beat bremen!!!!!!!!
Capello won't do anything, because up till now, he still believes that the long balls to Zlatan will win him everything.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Diego said:
Capello doesn' have a clue what to. Now he will wait untill 65 min. before he puts in del piero for camoransi or something
On the 65th minute, he will put DP for Trezeguet and when he realizes again that nothing happened, in the 80th minute he will put Mutu for Camoranesi. In the 88th minute he will put Giannichedda for Vieira. We have memorized the substitutions he makes, they don't change.

venom

Oct 22, 2003
Zlatan, please try to read that offside trap as it is pushed really up and would mean good chances only if you'd know how gain something out of those.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)