(CL)Juventus vs Werder Bremen (1 Viewer)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
sateeh said:
he is at least in the top two or three at the moment, but i cant say he is the best coach ever, but again who am i to minimise the things that this guy has done for numerous clubs and the titles he won.
First i would have to do the same achievements as he did.

And if u say he cant build a team, then how those coaches who built those teams couldn't win anything ?coaches like zeman ?or whoever else.

Cap was brought here in juve cuz we had a very bad season with lippi and the fans were going crazy that everything went wrong, from tthe transfer market to the tactics in very much the whole season.
So we needed someone who could almost guarrentee a title if the sources were there.And cap was the man for the job and he did deliver the title.

abt mourinho in the barca game, well nobody would know wat would happen if he had defended, but everyone knows that they went out in misreble fashion.And u cant blame any player for that.
And i have to say he doesnt build a team from scratch as well, he was lucky that both terry and lampard matured significantly the season before he came as well as gallas.And he bought big names in europe like carvallo , drogba and robben.Also he already had joe cole.

and if u say he is very good tactically in the EPL then how come u dont acknowledge how Cap is in Serie A?I mean winning the league last year and putting us in a very good position this year
WithCapeloo's record he should be regarded as the best coach bar none in the world. The reason he is not is that, even though people respect his record and sucesses , they are not enamoured by his football philosophy. His tactics like Trapatoni are always subject to debate. Mourinho has been in this biz for what, 6 years , never played professional football and lots of people are calling him the world's best, because of what he did at Porto and what he has continued at Chelsea.Mourinho probably made Carvalho into the player he is now and he and Drogba are not exactly big name fyi , besides i regrad Carvalho as a liabilty. Mourinho has basically taken a team brought in by Ranieri and Vialli whom by the way did not win the league with these players and moulded into a championship winning team

Why do you keep on saying we had a very bad season under lippi. We came third and thats mainly cos towards the end , we had given up on the league, Lippi had announced he was leaving and thats never good for any club and he had to contend with so many injuries.Besides Milan of that season were awesome , best team in Europe without a doubt. What Capello did was to bring in Zlatan, Emerson and Cannavaro and with Milan being less than perfect gets to win the league with players who have won serieA countless of times so they know how to win.
Personally I am not one who puts too much stake in managers as most are overrated in what they are supposed to be doing but the likes of Lippi, Mourinho and Wenger who has the ability to spot potential more than any other manager, i am not sure how he is tactically.
The successes of managers like Capello, Ferguson and so many others, even if i respect it , I do not see what it is they do to change games tactically.Even if we win the Cl, to me , it will be in spite of Capello , not because of him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
denco said:
WithCapeloo's record he should be regarded as the best coach bar none in the world. The reason he is not is that, even though people respect his record and sucesses , they are not enamoured by his football philosophy. His tactics like Trapatoni are always subject to debate. Mourinho has been in this biz for what, 6 years , never played professional football and lots of people are calling him the world's best, because of what he did at Porto and what he has continued at Chelsea.Mourinho probably made Carvalho into the player he is now and he and Drogba are not exactly big name fyi , besides i regrad Carvalho as a liabilty. Mourinho has basically taken a team brought in by Ranieri and Vialli whom by the way did not win the league with these players and moulded into a championship winning team

Why do you keep on saying we had a very bad season under lippi. We came third and thats mainly cos towards the end , we had given up on the league, Lippi had announced he was leaving and thats never good for any club and he had to contend with so many injuries.Besides Milan of that season were awesome , best team in Europe without a doubt. What Capello did was to bring in Zlatan, Emerson and Cannavaro and with Milan being less than perfect gets to win the league with players who have won serieA countless of times so they know how to win.
Personally I am not one who puts too much stake in managers as most are overrated in what they are supposed to be doing but the likes of Lippi, Mourinho and Wenger who has the ability to spot potential more than any other manager, i am not sure how he is tactically.
The successes of managers like Capello, Ferguson and so many others, even if i respect it , I do not see what it is they do to change games tactically.Even if we win the Cl, to me , it will be in spite of Capello , not because of him.
u made a comparison between two of the best of all time, again record wise(trap,cap), it doesnt matter if their tactics weren't the best to watch.These tactics got games won.But still imo cap is a better tactician, only due to traps howlers with the azzuri and sttutgart.
I always mention that 3rd season with Lippi, cuz ppl here always make Cap is the villian and Lippi as the hero. And as Cap did with alex, Lippi did the same with the Great Robby Baggio and drove him off.
As for that season, we had a very good squad but we didnt win, for me cuz we went almost all wrong in the transfer market.

U talked abt milan having a great season in that season, well milan were having a wonderfull season last season as well.But we didnt take our feet of the gas.And we went on to win the scudetto.And for me losing against the champions isnt as bad as everyone saw it.
For me i blame the players as the liver players wanted it more than we did.

As for the players cap got , well Canna didnt win the serie A before he came to juve, and he had a very bad spell with inter ,and Ibra was a player for the future with big potential, the only proven player was emo.

Wenger is a great coach, but great coaches cant get it almost all wrong like he did this season.Bringing young players with big potentials but he forgot the foundation to build a squad on.

For mourinho, i predict his way of coaching will be dealt with by most coaches in a year or two.But u can't forget the fact that he can bring any player he wants. For me he isnt even nearly good tactically

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
tassard said:
Man who is the girl in your avatar?:eyebrows:

That's the whore I used to fook until I hooked it up with Claire (Blandest, Turdface). Believe me, that pic is Cora on a good day. She quit fooking me and hooked up with Ralf Shumacher. Next month, she'll move on to Michael. Follow the money, girl.

Heehee

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I can't find that one post of Andy's where he said Capello was cumming all over the pitch. I'm not sure if Mikhail deleted them because i remember him laying down the law that evening.:D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I have seen your picture, and believe me, I may BE 35, but you obviously could EASILY pass for 40 years old, you pencil-necked geek !!

I GUARANTEE I could out-run you, out play you on the field, lift more than you, and plainly KICK YOUR ASS, if we ever met in person !!

How does it feel to know that this 35 year old is better than you in every aspect of life, and looks younger than you to boot ??!!

step to me again, and my verbal beating will be MUCH stronger than this, kid
I couldn't bother browsing through all these pages. I opened 1-2 pages and I found this.

Vinni :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Lilianna swearing, wtf is the world coming to?
Lilianna what on earth were u doin with 29 guys? - i asked this question a while ago & i got no answer.
1.why?what am i not to swear? an angel or smg?
2.29 SCUDETTOS.
:lol:

we7iat omy law shofteny odamak 7atendam 3ala kol kelma galat 2oltahaly ya m3arass law fakart terou7 Masr or France,law ragel kalemny(0106433911),wallahy la3mel 3alek 7afla ya 3ayel sharmout!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Translation.....

I swear that If I see you infront of me you'll regret every single word you're saying. If you even think of coming to Egypt or France and If you're a man call me right now. I swear I'll party on you face:lol:, you son of a bitch....

:lol:

Man that was good.....Yo take my number If you ever thought of coming to Zimbabwe or Romania...It's 0123456789....Leave a msg If I couldn't answer.

THE CHAMPIONS and me, good times.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)