[CL] JUVENTUS vs Lyon [August 7th, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
That'd be a perfect line-up.
You can't use the word perfect in conjunction with Burnturdeski, like EVER!

Also, Ass Tackler starting makes it far from perfect. With those two in the starting lineup, we're giving Lyon a 1-0 advantage from the off.

- - - Updated - - -

If we start with The Triad of Doom, we might as well forfeit the game :baus:

Buy on AliExpress.com

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
We have to score goals though. Put fucking Demiral at RB for all I care. Bernardeschi is shambolic. He can't even "cross to Ronaldo". At least Cuadrado will hit a dozen balls in that area.
If only Sarri had the balls to do that.

- - - Updated - - -

That'd be a perfect line-up.
Perfect and Bernadeschi don't go together.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
This is a constant in my 13 years presence on Tuz as a member. Someone, somewhere, predicts a Juve line-up 3 to 5 days before matchday. Tuz doesn't like the predicted line up and goes crazy, cursing the manager.
And it's hilarious because the predicted line up is never the actual line up, but Tuz's reaction is always the same.
:lol: Ditto with transfer rumors. E g., someone posts Napoli's initial asking price for Milik is 50m. They're convinced we're paying 50m for him, somehow that translated to us offering 50m, and chaos ensues. Etc.

I even pointed that out, then someone took the time to gather 15 diff articles mentioning Napoli wants 50m as proof that we were signing him for 50m lol.

Anyhoo, I think that'll be the lineup but with one key change: Cuadrado at RW, Danilo at RB. That's the best we can do right now.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Put Cuadrado at RW instead of Berna.
This is our major problem this season - Should we fuck up our attack or defense.. and then we are like saying naah our midfield is doing a terrible job and we need someone who can run at RB so we choose to sacrifice our attack.

At least next season we have Kulu

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
I never watch Lyon but are they a 3-5-2 team? That's a defensive team ready to pounce on the counter. Are they like Lazio or Inter's version of 3-5-2?

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
We need to move the ball faster than usual in order to create chances. We will be predictable and Lyon will have lots of time and space to position themselves if we are slow and sluggish. Try not to pass the ball to Ronaldo every time, but find the teammate thats in the best position.
We need to be patient, there will be chances as Ronaldo will manage to find himself in dangerous position. Try not to waste too many chances.
However, the defense will be crucial. If we manage not to concede, we have a very big chance of advancing.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We need to avoid playing Matuidi and Berna; otherwise, all our attacks will die and we will struggle to create, let alone score.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd honestly go 3-4-1-2 with Bonucci, Demiral/Chiellini and De Ligt at the back, Sandro and Cuads as pseudo wingers/marauding fullbacks, a midfield twosome of Rabiot and Bentancur with Pjanic in the hole behind Higuain and Ronaldo.

If we're struggling, bring on Dybala, and maybe Ramsey. I don't think we have any other impact subs. Costa is injured, Berna is garbage, and Matuidi off the bench to change the game? Don't make me laugh.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
This is a constant in my 13 years presence on Tuz as a member. Someone, somewhere, predicts a Juve line-up 3 to 5 days before matchday. Tuz doesn't like the predicted line up and goes crazy, cursing the manager.
And it's hilarious because the predicted line up is never the actual line up, but Tuz's reaction is always the same.
You can also apply this to "signings" for Juve and other teams.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Tough one as if we concede we need 3 goals.
My prediction is a 3-1 win although its quite sad I think its a 50-50 chance to qualify as in a normal season it would be 95-5...

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
We need to avoid playing Matuidi and Berna; otherwise, all our attacks will die and we will struggle to create, let alone score.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd honestly go 3-4-1-2 with Bonucci, Demiral/Chiellini and De Ligt at the back, Sandro and Cuads as pseudo wingers/marauding fullbacks, a midfield twosome of Rabiot and Bentancur with Pjanic in the hole behind Higuain and Ronaldo.

If we're struggling, bring on Dybala, and maybe Ramsey. I don't think we have any other impact subs. Costa is injured, Berna is garbage, and Matuidi off the bench to change the game? Don't make me laugh.
Yes, play back 3 for the first time this season (and might be first time ever for this coach) in the most crucial game, play a half fit Demiral/Chiellini from start, play an extra CB in a game we need to score in, play an underperforming Pjanic in a position he hasn't played in years in the most crucial game suddenly with no prelude.

You managed to pack a lot of good ideas in one lineup.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Nel mondo juve con chi parli parli esiste solo venerdi come una deadline..non c e mai stata cosi tanta concentrazione come adesso nel mondo Juve [Romeo Agresti]
Says that in the Juventus world only Friday exists as a deadline. Never seen so much concentration on something like this in Juve's world.

Deadline for what?

Hopefully he means for major decisions

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Yeah I know that, but he says that's the deadline. Deadline for what? I'm hoping it means decisions for future depend on the game vs Lyon aka Sarri is gone if he doesn't beat them.

Also, Di Marzio says 'Juve doesn't exist' since the Arthur deal. Another hint they're waiting for something.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Says that in the Juventus world only Friday exists as a deadline. Never seen so much concentration on something like this in Juve's world.

Deadline for what?

Hopefully he means for major decisions
Deadline for our asses to get spanked by a mid-table Frenchie team.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Yes, play back 3 for the first time this season (and might be first time ever for this coach) in the most crucial game, play a half fit Demiral/Chiellini from start, play an extra CB in a game we need to score in, play an underperforming Pjanic in a position he hasn't played in years in the most crucial game suddenly with no prelude.

You managed to pack a lot of good ideas in one lineup.
Instead of being a sarcastic insufferable little bitch, why don't you share your lineup? How's that for a good idea?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)